<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          50 trapped Chinese flown to Baghdad by helicopter

          By LI XIAOKUN (China Daily) Updated: 2014-06-27 02:43

          More than 50 Chinese nationals trapped in conflict-torn northern Iraq arrived in Baghdad by helicopter on Wednesday night.

          The rest of the 1,200 China Machinery Engineering Corp employees trapped in the country are expected to be taken to the Iraqi capital by bus within three days.

          50 trapped Chinese flown to Baghdad by helicopter
          Evacuation plans made for Chinese workers in Iraq
          One Chinese transported by military helicopter told Caixin magazine that by about 3 pm on Thursday they were heading for Baghdad airport. It is not known if the workers have since left Iraq.

          A PetroChina contractor in Baghdad said cellphone signals had been cut for more than 10 days and people were using WiFi.

          The Chinese Foreign Ministry said most of the 1,200 workers reportedly trapped in Samarra, a city north of Baghdad, were safe in their workplace residences.

          Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said Beijing is monitoring the security situation before deciding on any large-scale evacuation in Iraq such as that conducted for Chinese workers in Libya in 2011.

          Hua said at a daily briefing, "Coordination and communication between China's embassy in Iraq and the Iraqi government and army has been smooth.

          "Our embassy in Iraq is in close touch with the relevant Iraqi bodies to ensure workers at Chinese companies can be evacuated to safe places, if needed, in a safe, smooth and timely manner."

          The security situation in Iraq has deteriorated sharply in the past two weeks as armed Sunni insurgents launched a surprise offensive.

          Reports said a number of China Machinery Engineering Corp employees, who are building a power plant in Samarra, about 120 km north of Baghdad, tried to reach the capital by bus on Tuesday but were stopped by government forces just outside Baghdad.

          "The vast majority of the more than 10,000 employees of Chinese enterprises working in Iraq are in safe areas, but a small number are in areas of great concern," Hua said.

          Sun Runhai, director of the office of the board at China Machinery Engineering Corp, said the residence and construction site in Samarra had been closed to ensure workers' safety.

          Yin Gang, a researcher of Middle East affairs at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said: "It's unlikely that China will evacuate its citizens in Iraq as it did in Libya. At that time, all of Libya was convulsed in fighting, while the conflict in Iraq is mainly in traditional Sunni territory."

          Most Chinese nationals are in southern or central areas that have not seen fighting.

          lixiaokun@chinadaily.com.cn

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久99视频| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 日本美女性亚洲精品黄色| 四虎精品国产永久在线观看 | 北条麻妃无码| 人妻av无码系列一区二区三区| 1769国产在线观看免费视频| 国产精品 无码专区| 大桥未久亚洲无av码在线| 色噜噜狠狠成人综合| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 亚洲制服丝袜系列AV无码| 中文字幕人妻在线精品| 日韩av片无码一区二区三区不卡| 国产综合色在线精品| av网站免费线看| 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 2021最新国产在线人成| 久热99热这里只有精品| 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频| 狠狠色婷婷久久综合频道日韩| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 国产亚洲女人久久久精品| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 天天拍夜夜添久久精品大| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 国内a级毛片| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 国内大量情侣作爱视频| 亚洲国产精品一区在线看| 人妻互换一二三区激情视频| 国产av一区二区亚洲精品| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 国产大尺度一区二区视频| 国产99在线 | 免费| 男女猛烈激情xx00免费视频| 激情国产一区二区三区四区小说| 国产精品露脸视频观看| 日本系列亚洲系列精品| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒|