<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Pakistani Taliban 'responsible' for kidnapping Chinese

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-05-20 17:16

          ISLAMABAD -- The Pakistani Taliban on Tuesday afternoon claimed responsibility for kidnapping a Chinese tourist from

          Pakistani Taliban 'responsible' for kidnapping Chinese
          Kidnappers make 1st phone call to victom's family

          Pakistani Taliban 'responsible' for kidnapping Chinese
          Chinese tourist abducted in Malaysia

          the northwestern region of the country, local media reported.

          According to the reports, a commander of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan in South Waziristan, Abdullah Bahar, told media that they kidnapped the Chinese tourist and shifted him to some safe hideout.

          Bahar said they kidnapped the tourist from Dera Ismail Khan district for future negotiations with the Pakistani government for the release of their arrested members.

          Earlier on Tuesday, local media Dawn News said on its website that a Chinese tourist had been kidnapped by unknown militants in Pakistan's northwest Dera Ismail Khan district on Monday afternoon.

          Dawn quoting police officials said that the abducted tourist was on his way from eastern Lahore city to southwestern Quetta city when he went missing in Darban area of Dera Ismail Khan, a district located in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

          The tourist, named Hong Xudong, was traveling in Pakistan on his bicycle and was heading for the country's southwestern restive region of Balochistan, usually prohibited for foreigners traveling without security.

          Police found Hong's bicycle and other belongings from the area and launched a search operation in the region.

          According to police, Hong was kidnapped at about 2:30 pm ( local time) on Monday but there has been no report of progress in his search so far.

          Following the incident, Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province Pervez Khattak ordered the police to utilize all resources to ensure an early recovery of the tourist, local media reported.

          The reported kidnapping of the Chinese tourist has not been confirmed by the Chinese embassy in Pakistan.

          An official of the Chinese embassy, when approached by Xinhua, said the embassy is contacting Pakistan's relevant departments to verify the incident.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码下载| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰| 秋霞电影院午夜无码免费视频| 免费国产99久久久香蕉| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 一本色道婷婷久久欧美| 精品无码久久久久国产| 国产精品免费激情视频| 国产睡熟迷奷系列网站| 成人综合网亚洲伊人| 国产精品福利一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网络| 免费无码又爽又刺激成人| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 国产成人亚洲精品无码综合原创 | 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观| 午夜a福利| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 久久久精品国产亚洲AV日韩| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 99人体免费视频| 欧美videos粗暴| 亚洲欧美精品在线| 东京热加勒比无码少妇| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 99久久99这里只有免费费精品| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 她也色tayese在线视频| 亚洲色大成永久WW网站| 久久不见久久见免费影院| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 波多野结衣绝顶大高潮| 极品尤物被啪到呻吟喷水|