<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Turks heckle Erdogan after mining disaster

          (Agencies) Updated: 2014-05-15 10:27

          Turks heckle Erdogan after mining disaster

          Riot police use water cannon to disperse protesters during a demonstration blaming the ruling AK Party (AKP) government for the mining disaster in western Turkey, in central Istanbul May 14, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          SOMA, Turkey - Furious Turks heckled Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan and jostled his entourage on Wednesday as protests erupted in several cities over a coal mine disaster in which at least 274 people died, making it the worst industrial accident in the nation's history.

          With rescuers still pulling bodies from the site in western Turkey, anger swept a country that has seen a decade of rapid economic growth but still suffers from one of the world's worst workplace safety records.

          Erdogan expressed his regret after visiting the site in Soma, about 480 km (300 miles) southwest of Istanbul, where around 100 miners are thought to be still trapped underground following Tuesday's fire. "We as a nation of 77 million are experiencing a very great pain," he told a news conference.

          Turks heckle Erdogan after mining disaster
          274 dead in Turkey's worst-ever mine disaster

          But he appeared to turn defensive when asked whether sufficient precautions had been in place. "Explosions like this in these mines happen all the time. It's not like these don't happen elsewhere in the world," he said, reeling off a list of global mining accidents since 1862.

          Angry residents broke windows at the local government offices in Soma, some chanting "Erdogan resign", while parts of the crowd lining the street booed as the prime minister walked through the town, jostling with members of his entourage.

          Protesters later kicked Erdogan's car as it left the area.

          Opponents of Erdogan - who has already faced mass protests against his rule in the past year - have attacked his government for leasing mines to parts of the private sector cosy with the ruling party, and accuse it of ignoring repeated warnings about their safety.

          In Istanbul, police fired tear gas and water cannon to disperse several thousand people, some wearing miners' hard hats and headlamps. Police also clashed with demonstrators in the capital Ankara and there were protests in other cities.

          Many took to social media to express their outrage at the government's handling of the crisis. "Beyond ridiculous. Turkish PM cites 19th century Britain to prove mining accidents are 'typical'," one user wrote on Twitter.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 不卡一区二区三区四区视频| 久久激情影院| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 色综合久久天天综线观看| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 无码人妻久久一区二区三区app| 黄色段片一区二区三区| 黑人与人妻无码中字视频| 国产资源精品中文字幕| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 在线观看无码av五月花| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 在线视频 亚洲精品| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 少妇人妻在线视频| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 久久精品超碰AV无码| 国产蜜臀av在线一区在线| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080| 一个人看的www视频免费观看| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品 | 61精品人妻一区二区三区| 国产精品人成视频免| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| Y111111国产精品久久久| 亚洲精品综合第一国产综合| 亚欧乱色国产精品免费九库| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 动漫精品中文字幕无码| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 国产真实乱人偷精品人妻| 久久热99这里只有精品| 成全我在线观看免费第二季| 乱色欧美激惰| 欧美性群另类交| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 亚洲AV永久纯肉无码精品动漫|