<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Chinese minors seized by Philippines depart for China

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-05-14 20:57

          MANILA - The two minor Chinese fishermen seized by Philippine police while fishing on China's Half Moon Shoal in South China Sea last week were released and left for China Tuesday night, Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) said Wednesday.

          They were "deported" under the escort of Philippine immigration officers at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport after they were released by the court for being minors, said the BI.

          Chinese minors seized by Philippines depart for China

           Territorial disputes in the South China Sea

          The Philippine Immigration Bureau has placed the two minor Chinese under its blacklist for being "illegal entrant" and for " poaching in the Philippine waters", according to the two-page summary deportation order, signed by BI Commissioner Siegfred Mison.

          The other nine Chinese fishermen remain in custody at the Palawan provincial jail after they were charged with violating the provisions of the Philippine Fisheries Code of 1998 at a hearing on Monday.

          However, the Chinese fishermen refused to recognize the Philippine's jurisdiction over them, insisting that they were fishing on Chinese waters.

          The Chinese fishermen also rejected the offer to be presented by a lawyer provided by Philippine Public Attorney's Office during the hearing, because they believe that they are not covered by the Philippine laws.

          For their temporary liberty, the fishermen may post bail of 30, 000 pesos (685 US dollars) each for "poaching" and 40,000 pesos (914 dollars) each for taking endangered species.

          But Mison said they cannot deport the nine accused unless the Palawan court resolved the criminal cases against the Chinese fishermen.

          The 11 Chinese fishermen aboard fishing boat Qiongqionghai 09063 were seized by the Philippine police while fishing in waters off China's Half Moon Shoal on May 6.

          China's Foreign Ministry on Wednesday urged the Philippines to "immediately" release detained fishermen and their boat.

          However, the Philippine side ignored China's demand and took the 11 Chinese fishermen to Puerto Princesa in Palawan, claiming they were found "poaching" endangered species in "Philippine waters".

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性ppx人交| 亚洲AV毛片一区二区三区| 日本理伦片午夜理伦片| 十八禁国产一区二区三区| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 国产精品三级黄色小视频| 在线观看成人永久免费网站 | 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区| 久久青草国产精品一区| 韩国免费A级毛片久久| 日韩视频福利| 四川丰满少妇无套内谢| 欧洲成人午夜精品无码区久久| 中文字日产幕码三区国产| 欧洲精品色在线观看| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 曰韩亚洲av人人夜夜澡人人爽| 一本久道久久综合婷婷五月| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 天天爱天天做天天爽夜夜揉| 亚洲av成人免费在线| 久久精品国产主播一区二区| 网友自拍视频一区二区三区 | 高清免费毛片| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国产精品亚洲玖玖玖在线观看| 日本一区二区三区专线| 久久精品国产国语对白| 丰满爆乳一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 久久久久久综合网天天| 国精产品一品二品国精破解| 亚洲中文字幕一区精品自| 国产乱码一区二区免费| 亚洲一区二区av在线| 动漫AV纯肉无码AV电影网| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 熟女一区二区中文在线| 国产精品爱久久久久久久| 热久在线免费观看视频|