<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Africa

          11 more girls kidnapped in Nigeria

          By Agencies in Maiduguri and Kano, Nigeria | China Daily | Updated: 2014-05-08 07:11

          11 more girls kidnapped in Nigeria

          One of the mothers of the missing Chibok girls cries during a rally by civil society groups pressing for the release of the girls in Abuja on Tuesday. Pius Utomi Ekpei / Agence France-Presse

          Police offer reward; Washington plans to send team to help in search

          Suspected Boko Haram gunmen kidnapped 11 more girls from two villages in northeastern Nigeria on Tuesday night as the United States made plans to help search for more than 200 schoolgirls seized by the militant group last month.

          "We're going to do everything we can to provide assistance to them," US President Barack Obama told NBC News in an interview on Tuesday.

          "In the short term, our goal is obviously to help the international community, and the Nigerian government, as a team to do everything we can to recover these young ladies."

          In a separate interview with ABC News, Obama called the kidnappings heartbreaking and outrageous.

          Nigerian police offered a $300,000 reward on Wednesday to anyone who could give information leading to the rescue of the abducted girls.

          Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau threatened in a video released to the media on Monday to sell the girls abducted from a secondary school on April 14 "on the market".

          Tuesday's kidnappings took place in two nearby villages in Borno state, close to a Boko Haram stronghold.

          US offer accepted

          Police and residents said eight girls aged 12 to 15 were kidnapped overnight from the village of Warabe. A local government official told AFP that the gunmen then stormed the nearby village of Wala and abducted three more girls.

          11 more girls kidnapped in Nigeria

          Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan welcomed the US offer to send a team to support the government's efforts to find the girls, the Obama administration said on Tuesday.

          Obama told ABC the kidnappings "may be the event that helps to mobilize the entire international community to finally do something against this horrendous organization that's perpetrated such a terrible crime".

          White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters the US was sending an "interdisciplinary team" including military personnel to help in the search.

          The kidnappings by the Islamists, who say they are fighting for an Islamic state in Nigeria, have shocked a country long inured to the violence.

          They have also embarrassed the government before a three-day World Economic Forum meeting on Africa in Abuja that began on Wednesday.

          Nigerian officials had hoped the event would highlight their country's potential as Africa's hottest investment destination since it became the continent's biggest economy after a GDP recalculation in March. The forum has instead been overshadowed by the crisis over the girls, whose whereabouts remain a mystery.

          That has thrown the government's failings on national security into the spotlight just when it sought to parade its achievements such as economic stability to top global business people and politicians.

          Boko Haram, the main security threat to Africa's leading energy producer, is growing bolder and appears better armed than ever.

          In a separate attack early on Monday, suspected Boko Haram gunmen shot or hacked to death at least 13 people in a raid on a market town in the northeast, a survivor said.

          April's mass kidnapping occurred on the day a bomb blast, also claimed by Boko Haram, killed 75 people on the edge of Abuja, the first attack on the capital in two years. Another bomb in roughly the same place killed 19 people last week.

          Reuters-AFP

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 中日韩精品视频一区二区三区| 97超碰精品成人国产| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 久久人妻无码一区二区三区av| 成人国产精品中文字幕| avの在线观看不卡| 欧美日韩在线亚洲二区综二| 日韩欧美精品suv| 欧美a级v片在线观看一区| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 日本一区二区三本视频在线观看| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 | 国产精品午夜福利小视频| 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 好男人2019在线视频播放观看| 国产一区二区日韩经典| 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂 | 深夜免费av在线观看| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕 | 色婷婷日日躁夜夜躁| 精品婷婷色一区二区三区| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉 | 狠狠色综合播放一区二区| 911国产自产精选| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 天堂√在线中文官网在线| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149 | 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 在线亚洲欧美日韩精品专区| 久久亚洲精品天天综合网| 九九成人免费视频| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 天天综合天天添夜夜添狠狠添| 国产视频最新|