<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Body of third Chinese passenger on S.Korean ferry found

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-04-24 11:21

          JINDO, South Korea ?-- The Chinese embassy said Thursday rescuers have recovered the body of a Chinese female passenger drowned after a South Korean ferry capsized, raising the death toll of Chinese nationals in the disaster to three.

          A total of four Chinese passengers were on board the ill-fated ship that submerged on April 16 en route from the western port city of Incheon to the southern resort island of Jeju.

          Rescuers had already found the bodies of two Chinese male victims. The fourth Chinese national, a middle school girl, remains unaccounted for.

          Death toll in the South Korean ferry sinking disaster rose to 162 on Thursday as search operations became faster amid favorable climatic conditions.

          In the ninth day into the search, 162 people have been confirmed dead, leaving 140 others still missing. The number of those rescued has been unchanged at 174 since the 6,825-ton ferry Sewol capsized and sank off Jindo Island.

          The death toll has been growing as search operations were aided by favorable weather conditions. Tidal currents turned slower since Monday. Waters around Jindo Island are famous for the country's second-fastest currents.

          Wind was blowing at a speed of 4-7 m/s in the morning and waves are as high as 0.5 meter. Water temperature is at around 12 degrees Celsius.

          On Wednesday alone, 38 bodies were discovered from the submerged vessel, with 36 people found Tuesday and 28 others retrieved Monday.

          Hundreds of divers will devote themselves to search bodies, or possible survivors, as the currents are forecast to become faster from Friday. It is expected to rain from Saturday.

          Koh Myung-seok, director general of the South Korean Coast Guard, told a press briefing that divers will search mainly into passenger cabins on the third and fourth floors of the five-story vessel, noting a lot of bodies were found in staircases channeling the third and fourth floors on Wednesday.

          The vessel was submerged, tilting on the port side at some 90 degrees to the surface. Divers should make a hole on thick walls with specially produced tools to enter the passenger cabins.

          Among three blocks of the vessel, search for cabins on the starboard side were completed Wednesday, and divers were focusing on the second block in the middle of the ship. Cabins on the port side had yet to be reached, said Koh, who represents the government-wide disaster response headquarters.

          Volunteer divers have been banned from making an underwater search operation due to lack of skill. Among 343 volunteer divers who came to the scene, 16 divers were allowed to plunge into waters but came up less than 10 minutes later from the tough waters. Some volunteer divers were just taking photos without efforts to plunge into waters, the coast guard said.

          Family representatives of missing passengers demanded the ban on the volunteer divers from participating in the search operations. Private divers, called technical divers employed by the government, have been only allowed to join the search operation.

          Some volunteer divers have claimed that the rescue authorities prevented even technical divers from taking part in the search.

          Around 700 coast guard, navy, special forces, firefighting and private divers were conducting search operations in the tough and murky waters, the coast guard said. One navy diver got decompression sickness while diving for a long time.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品黄色一区二区三区| 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频 | 成av人电影在线观看| 国产精品va在线观看无码不卡| 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 亚洲激情视频一区二区三区| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 日本乱一区二区三区在线| 久久精品国产99国产精品严洲| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 忘记穿内裤被同桌摸到高潮app| 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 日本无人区码卡二卡三卡| 豆国产96在线 | 亚洲| 久久波多野结衣av| 久久这里只有精品好国产| 国产精品午夜福利91| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 黑人一区二区三区在线| 高级艳妇交换俱乐部小说| 亚洲蜜臀av乱码久久| 无码视频伊人| 精品无码久久久久国产电影| 久久一夜天堂av一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 亚洲情A成黄在线观看动漫尤物| 国产精品户外野外| 欧美人与动牲交精品| 俺来也俺去啦最新在线| 午夜精品久久久久久久无码软件 | 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 亚洲男人av天堂久久资源| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区 | 久久大香伊蕉在人线免费AV| 色哟哟国产成人精品| 精品无码久久久久久尤物| 福利视频一区二区在线| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站|