<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Embassy says 2 Chinese nationals aboard capsized S.Korean ship

          (Xinhua/Agencies) Updated: 2014-04-17 11:46

          Embassy says 2 Chinese nationals aboard capsized S.Korean ship

          Family members of missing passengers who were on South Korean ferry "Sewol" which sank at the sea off Jindo cry as they wait for news of their family from a rescue team, at a gym in Jindo April 17, 2014.[Photo/Agencies]


          SEOUL - The Chinese embassy here confirmed Thursday that two Chinese citizens were on board a South Korean passenger ship, which capsized in waters off South Korea's southwest coast Wednesday, leaving at least nine people dead and 287 others still unaccounted for.

          Embassy says 2 Chinese nationals aboard capsized S.Korean ship

           Passengers wait for words

          Embassy says 2 Chinese nationals aboard capsized S.Korean ship

          'I am sorry,' captain says

          The two Chinese nationals, one male and the other female, were aboard the ill-fated ship from the western port city of Incheon to the southern resort island of Jeju, an official with the Chinese embassy said.

          Separately, a Xinhua correspondent learned later in the day that a teenager of Chinese origin was also among the victims still missing a day after the deadly maritime accident.

          Parents of the high school student confirmed the news, but declined to say whether she has gotten South Korean citizenship.

          The passengers aboard the ship included 325 students and 15 teachers from Danwon High School in Ansan, a Seoul suburb, which, according to the Chinese embassy, is home to a lot of Chinese people.

          Meanwhile, the relatives of the two confirmed Chinese passengers claimed to have seen them get aboard the ship with a vehicle in security camera footage.

          According to local regulations, passengers with a vehicle could board the ship by only registering the plate number, instead of giving their personal information, which might explain why South Korean authorities had failed to find the information of the two Chinese passengers.

          Search for ferry passengers resumes

          Search operations resumed in full scale Thursday for hundreds of passengers missing after their ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast a day earlier in what is believed to be one of the country's deadliest offshore accidents.[Photos]

          Nine out of 475 passengers, mostly high school students, aboard the 6,325-ton ferry Sewol have been confirmed dead so far, while 179 others have been rescued. But the fate of the remaining 287 remains unknown amid growing fears they are trapped inside the sunken ship.

          Combing the submerged ship is the top priority in the search, though diving operations have been hampered by poor underwater visibility and strong currents at the scene. A total of 555 Navy, Coast Guard and other divers have been mobilized for the operations, officials said.

          The water is very murky as currents stir up mud lying at the bottom of the sea, officials said.

          "We carried out underwater searches five times from midnight until early in the morning, but strong currents and the murky water pose tremendous obstacles," said Kang Byung-kyu, minister for security and public administration, during a press briefing. "We will do our best."

          Also mobilized to scour the area are 169 boats and 29 aircraft, Kang said. Two salvage cranes are also on their way to the scene to raise the sunken vessel, with one of them expected to arrive on Friday morning and the other in the evening, the minister said.

          The ferry was on its way to the southern resort island of Jeju after from the port of Incheon, west of Seoul, when it sent a distress signal at 8:58 a.m. Wednesday. The circumstance leading to calling for help was not yet known, though survivors said they heard a bang before the vessel started tilting over.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 成人国产精品中文字幕| 成人乱人乱一区二区三区| 精品国产乱码久久久软件下载| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文 | 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 隔壁老王国产在线精品| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区不卡| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 曰本超级乱婬Av片免费| 国产精品不卡一区二区在线| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 大又大又粗又硬又爽少妇毛片| 9191国语精品高清在线| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 2020国产激情视频在线观看| 亚洲高清揄拍自拍| 国产日韩综合av在线| 国偷精品无码久久久久蜜桃软件| 青青草国产自产一区二区| 日本欧美午夜| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 男人av无码天堂| 国产伦一区二区三区视频| 国产精品制服丝袜白丝| 免费可以在线看a∨网站| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 做暖暖视频在线看片免费 | 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 激情欧美精品一区二区| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 免费看国产成年无码av| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 国产精品猎奇系列在线观看| 少妇人妻偷人精品一区二| 国产精品自在在线午夜区app|