<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Orchestra to return painting looted by Nazis

          By Agencies in Vienna (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-14 07:14

          The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra is returning a painting stolen by the Nazis to the descendants of its rightful owners, in the latest high-profile restitution case in Austria.

          The orchestra, famed for its annual New Year's concert, sent a letter to the descendants of the painting's former French owner Marcel Koch on Thursday to tell them about the move, a spokeswoman said.

          The 1883 painting Port-en-Bessin by French artist Paul Signac was confiscated in 1940 in France's Jura region and given to the orchestra after it performed in the region, the Philharmonic said in a statement.

          After more than two decades of research, an art historian commissioned by the orchestra, Sophie Lillie, finally managed to identify the painting's origins.

          "We're very happy that thanks to Sophie Lillie's efforts a breakthrough was finally achieved and we found the descendants," Philharmonic musician and president Clemens Hellsberg said in the statement.

          "The restitution of this painting was of major concern to us. We've tried for years to deal with the Vienna Philharmonic's past, and we want to face our responsibility in making up for past injustice."

          A ceremony will be held to return the painting to the family of Marcel Koch, but it remains unclear when this will be held.

          Koch was a French resistance figure who founded the Documentation Francaise, a public publishing service.

          The orchestra published details of its conduct during the Nazi era last year, calling it a "dark period" in its history, when the New Year's Concert was invented as a Nazi propaganda instrument.

          Austrian Greens party member of parliament Harald Walser, who has long campaigned for more openness from the orchestra, said it should allow an international panel of historians to look into its Nazi-era past.

          "The deeper one digs into the Vienna Philharmonic's past, the more 'corpses' emerge from the orchestra pit," he said.

          Meanwhile, the Philharmonic said it would continue to search its archive for more stolen artifacts.

          Austria, which long considered itself a victim of Nazi Germany and only recently admitted shared responsibility in World War II and the Holocaust, has regularly been at the center of the debate over the restitution of looted Nazi art.

          In its highest-profile case in 2006, the state had to return Gustav Klimt's prized Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer to the family of the former owners after a yearslong tug-of-war.

          Last year, a Jewish family laid claim to one of Austria's best known artworks, Klimt's Beethoven Frieze, arguing that the state had forced its sale after the war.

           

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 素人视频亚洲十一十二区| 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频| 天天躁夜夜躁天干天干2020| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 亚洲av无码国产在丝袜线观看| 国产成人午夜福利院| 波多野结衣亚洲一区| 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫| 日韩全网av在线| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 久久精品人人做人人| 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 综合激情网一区二区三区| AV秘 无码一区二| 亚洲色大成网站www在线| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 欧美国产日本高清不卡| 国产极品丝尤物在线观看| 亚洲中文日韩一区二区三区| 久久精品国产视频在热| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 成人国产精品一区二区网站| 开心一区二区三区激情| 日韩精品视频免费久久| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的| 日韩最新中文字幕| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 国产日韩av二区三区| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 777米奇色狠狠888俺也去乱| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 色欧美片视频在线观看| 日韩av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷|