<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Geneva seeks $50m missing diamond

          By Agence France-Presse in Geneva, Switzerland (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-01 07:21

          Geneva authorities are investigating the disappearance of a pink diamond estimated to be worth about $50 million from a reputable storage firm for gems, according to a news report on Sunday.

          Prosecutors ordered a probe after a South African-Guinean diamond trader, Sylla Moussa, filed a complaint in September claiming that the 50.66-carat pink diamond he had been keeping in storage with Malca-Amit had vanished, Swiss public broadcaster RTS reported.

          In mid-March, police searched the Geneva premises of the company, which offers transportation and storage services for gems and other valuables, and placed three of its administrators under investigation, according to the report.

          The company could not be reached immediately for comment. But a company lawyer stressed in an e-mail to RTS that "Malca-Amit flatly denies Mr Moussa's allegations. The company is cooperating fully with the authorities" to dissipate any suspicions that it participated in any illegal acts, the layer said.

          Moussa, who runs his company, Sylla Diamond International, out of Johannesburg, claims to have placed the large rectangular diamond in storage with Malca-Amit in 2007 as he waited to sell it for the best possible price.

          But Moussa said that when he wanted to see his gem in August, he was told it had been transferred to a South African businessman he had been dealing with and who Moussa, according to his complaint, believes was the mastermind behind the crime, RTS reported.

          That transfer took place despite a storage agreement he signed with Malca-Amit on Aug 16, 2007, stipulating he was the only owner of the rock.

          "I have been in Geneva for six months and I will not leave until I have found my diamond," he told RTS.

          Malca-Amit's lawyer told the broadcaster the company was considering filing its own suit against Moussa for making "libelous accusations", insisting a storage agreement existed proving the diamond trader had in fact picked up his jewel on April 29, 2008.

          RTS said it had obtained a copy of that contract, which carries the same bar code and contract number as the contract Moussa keeps in a Swiss safe-deposit box.

          However the deposit dates on the two documents differ by 13 days, and Moussa insisted the second was "a crude forgery".

          Adding to the mystery, RTS pointed to an e-mail dated Jan 22, 2013, with Malca-Amit's former chief stating Moussa could access his diamond at the company's storage facility during office hours.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 亚洲国产精品自在拍在线播放蜜臀 | 欧美精品一区二区三区在线观看| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 国产一区二区三区不卡观| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 色综合欧美亚洲国产| 东京热大乱系列无码| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 精品剧情V国产在线观看| 国产在线精品一区二区在线看| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 精品综合一区二区三区四区| 精品无码人妻| 4480yy亚洲午夜私人影院剧情| 国产成人亚洲综合app网站| 亚洲av综合a色av中文| 国产睡熟迷奷系列网站| 99久久这里只有免费精品| 亚洲av男人电影天堂热app| 国产午夜福利精品久久2021| 熟妇人妻任你躁在线视频| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 日韩中文字幕有码午夜美女| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 精品久久久中文字幕一区 | 亚洲av一区二区在线看| 人妻人人做人做人人爱| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 亚洲成av人片不卡无码久久| 漂亮人妻被强中文字幕久久| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 中文字幕亚洲无线码A| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 毛色毛片免费观看| 亚洲天堂成人一区二区三区| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 视频一区二区三区刚刚碰|