<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Latin America

          Venezuelan president accepts facilitator for talks

          (Agencies) Updated: 2014-03-28 13:25

          Venezuelan president accepts facilitator for talks

          Venezuela President Nicolas Maduro speaks during a rally to commemorate the 20th anniversary of late Hugo Chavez being freed from jail, in Caracas March 26, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          Venezuelan president accepts facilitator for talks

           Coup plot generals arrested in Venezuela

          Venezuelan president accepts facilitator for talks

          ?Venezuelan Congress seeks probe of opposition leader

          CARACAS _ Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has agreed to enter talks with Venezuela's opposition with the help of an outside facilitator, a group of visiting South American foreign ministers said Thursday.

          The announcement came after two days of meetings the foreign ministers held with government officials, student protesters and human rights groups aimed at bringing about dialogue after weeks of deadly unrest.

          The diplomats didn't say where the "good faith witness" would come from, but Maduro has said he was open to international observers. He even floated a name: Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican secretary of state, who was the Holy See's ambassador to Venezuela until he was summoned to Rome late last year.

          Diplomats were still working out the details of the talks. Both sides have said they doubt their counterparts are genuinely willing to negotiate in good faith.

          Alternating between statesman and the joker Venezuelans have come to expect, Maduro also offered to stop calling protesting students "Chuckies," after the diabolic doll of Hollywood fame.

          "I've going to treat you softly so that you come to Miraflores," Maduro said in a whispered tone, referring to the presidential palace. "Come humbly, as I come humbly."

          Opposition politician Andres Velasquez said he hoped the outside facilitator would seek common ground, and added that he believed Maduro was finally taking outside pressure into account.

          Maduro's socialist administration also accepted another of the delegation's suggestions: the creation of a human rights commission that will report directly to the president and look into allegations of abuse by security forces.

          His year-old government has been widely criticized for its tough crackdown on opponents protesting galloping inflation, rampant crime and shortages of basic goods like toilet paper and corn flour. Weeks of clashes between protesters and loyalists have left at least 32 people dead on both sides.

          In their statement, the foreign ministers call on all parties to renounce violence.

          Hours before the announcement, the U.S. State Department issued its strongest comment yet on the troubles in Venezuela, saying it would consider imposing sanctions if Maduro didn't reconcile with his opponents.

          The State Department's top official for Latin America said sanctions could become an "important tool" to pressure Maduro.

          "If there is no movement, no possibility of dialogue, if there's no democratic space for the opposition, obviously we have to think about this, and we are thinking about this," Assistant Secretary of State Roberta S. Jacobson told reporters in Washington.

          She added that the U.S. would work with its partners in the region to impose any such measures.

          Maduro's administration responded that it categorically rejected U.S. interference in Venezuela's internal matters.

          Also on Thursday, a spokesman for the International Monetary Fund warned Venezuela that it must restore balance to its economy and offered technical assistance to tame inflation that hit 57 percent in February.

          Associated Press writer Luis Alonso Lugo reported this story from Washington and Hannah Dreier reported in Caracas.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 久久精品国产中文字幕| 久久精品aⅴ无码中文字幕| 中文国产人精品久久蜜桃| 成人无码一区二区三区网站| 给我播放片在线观看| 综合激情丁香久久狠狠| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 国产精品中文字幕av| 国产成人免费高清激情视频| 久久久久久综合网天天| 国产91麻豆精品成人区| 亚洲免费一区二区av| 国产偷窥熟女精品视频大全| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 日韩激情无码av一区二区| 婷婷久久香蕉五月综合加勒比| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 色婷婷亚洲婷婷7月| 91精品国产蜜臀在线观看| 欧美老少配性行为| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 九九成人免费视频| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 亚洲欧美在线综合一区二区三区| 亚洲aⅴ男人的天堂在线观看| 久久精品国产久精国产69| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈 | 二区中文字幕在线观看| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 国产麻豆成人传媒免费观看| 少妇搡bbbb搡| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 黄色亚洲一区二区在线观看|