<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Terrorism continues in Pakistan despite talks

          By Xinhua in Islamabad (China Daily) Updated: 2014-03-18 07:54

          Terrorism continues in Pakistan despite talks

          A mourner wears a T-shirt with the picture of slain lawyer Fizza Malik during a memorial vigil on March 7 for the victims of an attack in Islamabad. Gunmen burst into a shopping area on March 3, killing at least 11 people in a suicide-bomb and gun attack likely to shatter any prospect of meaningful peace talks with Taliban insurgents. Mian Khursheed / Reuters

          Government pressures Taliban to identify those responsible for attacks

          There has been no letup in terrorist attacks in Pakistan despite the unilateral declaration of a cease-fire by the Pakistani Taliban on March 1.

          Recent terrorist attacks have raised renewed apprehension over the future of the peace dialogue between the Taliban and the government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

          Just two days after the cease-fire was announced, militants attacked judges and lawyers in a heavily guarded court premises in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad. The attack killed 11 people, including a judge and five lawyers.

          The bloodshed continued on Friday when two bomb attacks on security forces near the border with Afghanistan killed nearly 20 people and injured over 60.

          One explosion took place in the southwestern city of Quetta and the other near the Peshawar in the northwest. Most of those killed were civilians.

          A little-known group called Ahrar-ul-Hind claimed responsibility for the two attacks. The same group had taken responsibility for the Islamabad court attack.

          However, some analysts doubted whether the group was really responsible for Friday's attacks, saying instead that the Taliban were responsible.

          Although the Taliban have denied any involvement in the recent attacks, the style of the March 3 attack was similar to those previously carried out by the Taliban.

          The Taliban are now under mounting pressure to publicly condemn the recent attacks and cooperate with the government to identify elements that are sabotaging the dialogue.

          But Shahidullah Shahid, the Taliban spokesman, has rejected calls for help to determine who could be behind the terror attacks. He said it is not the responsibility of the Taliban to conduct an investigation.

          Last month, the Ahrar-ul-Hind group sent e-mails to media outlets and journalists who routinely receive statements from Taliban sources.

          When the sender of the e-mails refused to respond to queries on the group's make-up and leadership, journalists largely decided to ignore the group.

          In its first e-mail to the media on Feb 14, the group said it opposed the peace talks and vowed to continue its terrorist attacks. The e-mail carried the photograph of the former Taliban chief, Hakimullah Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone strike in November.

          The group received widespread media coverage when a man calling himself Asad Mansoor and claiming to be Ahrar-ul-Hind's spokesman called journalists in Pakistan to claim responsibility for the Islamabad court attack.

          Another little-known group - Ansar-ul-Mujahideen - has also claimed responsibility for some attacks since the Taliban cease-fire, including the killing this week of two police officers who were escorting a polio vaccination team in Dera Ismail Khan district.

          Ansar-ul-Mujahideen is thought to be a Taliban splinter group formed by hard-liners in North Waziristan tribal region. Correspondents in the region say that most of the group's members were originally from the Taliban faction led by Hafiz Gul Bahadar, who made a peace deal with the Pakistani army.

          The new group has carried out several attacks in North Waziristan, including several last month, prompting the government to conduct massive airstrikes in the area.

          The group has not disclosed the name of its leader but only its spokesman, Abu Baseer, who routinely claimed responsibility for attacks on security forces in North Waziristan and other northern areas.

          The mushrooming of new militant groups in Pakistan in recent months has raised concerns for the stability of the country.

          In particular, the ongoing attacks threaten to undermine the process of dialogue between the government and the Taliban, which will enter a decisive phase in the coming days.

          Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, the main Taliban group, is under continuing pressure to identify who is behind the ongoing campaign of terror, bringing any wayward Taliban elements under control if necessary.

          Prime Minister Sharif and his key security advisers have made it clear that the current dialogue process is the last chance for the Taliban and the government to make peace.

           

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 久久中文字幕日韩无码视频| 区一区二区三区中文字幕| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 人妻换着玩又刺激又爽| 亚洲久悠悠色悠在线播放| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 熟女一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲色成人WWW永久在线观看 | 国产精品福利在线观看秒播| 麻豆亚洲精品一区二区| 久久男人av资源网站无码软件| 少妇伦子伦精品无吗| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| japanese精品少妇| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 亚洲av网站首页在线观看| 在线精品视频一区二区三四| 亚洲色无码专区在线观看精品| av中文字幕一区二区| 国产毛片一区| 国产一区二区三区自拍视频| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 欧美人与动人物牲交免费观看 | 天堂√在线中文官网在线| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁2018| 国产精品久久久亚洲456| 老熟妇老熟女老女人天堂| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 中文字幕日韩区二区三区| julia无码中文字幕一区| 国产精品爽爽久久久久久竹菊| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 韩国精品一区二区三区在线观看| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 国产综合精品日本亚洲777| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 国产成人亚洲综合无码品善网|