<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

          Iran, powers hold 'substantive' nuclear talks

          ( Agencies ) Updated: 2014-02-19 11:40:15

          Iran, powers hold 'substantive' nuclear talks

          A view of the meeting room before the start of a conference in Vienna February 18, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          Iran, powers hold 'substantive' nuclear talks
          US to deal harshly with violators of Iran sanctions

          Iran, powers hold 'substantive' nuclear talks
          Iran ready for long term deal: FM

          VIENNA - Six world powers and Iran began "substantive" talks on Tuesday in pursuit of a final settlement on Tehran's contested nuclear programme in the coming months despite caveats from both sides that a breakthrough deal may prove impossible.

          Senior US and Iranian officials met separately for 80 minutes on the sidelines of the negotiations in Vienna.

          Details were not given, but such bilateral talks were inconceivable before the 2013 election of Hassan Rouhani, a relative moderate, as president of Iran. US-Iranian dialogue is seen as crucial to any breakthrough nuclear agreement.

          "The conversation was productive and focused mainly on how the comprehensive talks will proceed from here," a senior US State Department official said on condition of anonymity after Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman's meeting with Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi.

          Sherman headed the US delegation, while Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and Araqchi led Tehran's negotiating team at the table with Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States.

          After Sherman's meeting with Araqchi, the Iranians met on Tuesday evening with all six powers to continue talks on how to approach future negotiations, diplomats said. The discussions will resume on Wednesday roughly at 10:30 am and could run into Thursday.

          "Much of the first day was focused on discussions about process for how the comprehensive talks will proceed," a senior US official said. "We made clear that every issue is on the table as part of the comprehensive negotiations, and now it's time to dig into the details and get to work."

          In the evening session between Iran and the six "substantive issues began to be discussed", the US official added.

          A European diplomat said no decisions had been taken yet on how the talks will proceed in the future - the six powers led by the EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton want to get a deal done within six months.

          "We had quite detailed discussions, productive and in a positive atmosphere," the diplomat said. "But this is day one and we have at least another day."

          Related readings

          Iran, US agree final nuclear deal may be unreachable

          China opposes undermining Iranian nuclear talks

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Most Popular
          Special
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 亚洲综合激情六月婷婷在线观看| 国产午夜91福利一区二区| 日本三级理论久久人妻电影| 久久综合国产色美利坚| 91精品一区二区蜜桃| 国模精品二区| 国产一区二区日韩经典| 午夜福利不卡片在线播放免费| 国产成人午夜精品永久免费| 99精品国产成人一区二区 | 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃| 国产极品粉嫩馒头一线天| 99久久久无码国产精品免费 | 四虎影视库国产精品一区| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽 | 在线播放国产精品亚洲| 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频| 亚洲精品成人福利网站| 久久一二三四区中文字幕| h无码精品3d动漫在线观看| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 久久99精品国产99久久6尤物| 亚洲精品入口一区二区乱| 丰满少妇内射一区| 成A人片亚洲日本久久| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 国产精品美女一区二区三| 91久久久久无码精品露脸 | а√天堂中文在线资源bt在线| 日韩成人高精品一区二区| av天堂免费在线观看| 国产精品一区二区日韩精品| 免费人成再在线观看视频| 农村肥熟女一区二区三区| 久久免费精品视频老逼| 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 亚洲一区中文字幕在线|