<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          FBI names arson suspect

          Updated: 2014-01-07 10:02
          By By CHEN JIA in San Francisco ( China Daily USA)

          FBI names arson suspect

          David J. Johnson, Special Agent in Charge of FBI in San Francisco, speaks at a press briefing on Monday. Chen Jia / China Daily

          The FBI announced on Monday that the suspect in an arson attack targeting the Chinese consulate in San Francisco on the New Year's Day was a 39-year-old Daly City citizen , who surrendered himself to local police by calling 911 two days after the blaze.

          David J. Johnson, FBI special agent in charge, told the press on Monday that the suspect was named Feng Yan, has permanent resident status in the United States and was being held in federal custody.

          Feng, a resident of Daly City near San Francisco, he told federal agents he was driven not by politics but by "voices he had been hearing", according to the FBI.

          The FBI had excluded the possibility of terrorism, politics or civil rights. "Right now, we're looking at this as a purely criminal matter," Johnson said.

          FBI spokesman Peter Lee told China Daily on Monday the case was not related to the blaze that took place at the security gate at the rear of the building in 2008.

          He had no comment on local media reports that the suspect might be a Tibetan separatist.

          By now, what I could say is that the suspect has not been confirmed as having any relation to any organizations, Lee said.

          Though no one was hurt in the nighttime attack on Jan 1, the fire left the consulate with a charred doorway, dirty facade, broken windows and a damaged lobby.

          Surveillance cameras at the consulate showed the arsonist got out of a van with two buckets of gasoline, splashed the fuel on the building and then set it ablaze. The FBI recovered a white mini-van believed to be the one in the video.

          Wang Chuan, the consulate spokesman, said after FBI’s press conference on Monday that the consulate has noted the efforts made by the US to investigate the attack and bring the perpetrator to justice.

          "We urge the US to learn lessons from this incident, take effective measures to ensure the safety, security and dignity of Chinese diplomatic and consulate missions and staff in the US and prevent the recurrence of similar incidents," he said. "We will follow up closely with the US side on the trial."

          The San Francisco Police Department has arranged 24-hour surveillance after the incident and police on duty will work 8-hour work shifts until Jan10th.

          Workmen changed the door and glass windows on Monday. The new temporary wooden door is white, while a new front door with the national emblem is being produced.

          chenjia@chinadailyusa.com

           
          Hot Topics
          The Party vowed on Wednesday to fight corruption firmly and to maintain its "high-handed posture" in the next five years.
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品中文字幕在线| 久久国产精品第一区二区| 狠狠v日韩v欧美v| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品| 亚洲精品无码久久久久去q| 亚洲精品动漫一区二区三| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性ppx人交| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 国产精品久久久久婷婷五月 | 亚洲精品一区国产精品| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 伊人无码精品久久一区二区| 西西444www高清大胆| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 成人字幕网视频在线观看| 福利在线视频一区二区| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区三区色| 亚洲一区二区三区久久综合| 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 国产日韩在线亚洲色视频| 最新国产麻豆AⅤ精品无码| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 国产毛片一区| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 粉嫩虎白女p虎白女在线| 福利成人午夜国产一区| 性国产vⅰdeosfree高清| 精品国产午夜福利伦理片| 国产精品自在在线午夜区app| 国产91精品一区二区麻豆| 免费二级毛片在线播放 | 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| 亚洲欧美国产va在线播放| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 少妇脱了内裤在客厅被| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二 | 一个色综合亚洲热色综合|