<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Africa

          US sends special envoy to S. Sudan to help end violence

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-12-21 12:24

          WASHINGTON -?US Secretary of State John Kerry announced Friday that he has sent a special envoy to South Sudan to support the efforts to end the violence in the African country.

          US sends special envoy to S. Sudan to help end violence

          US Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan Donald Booth departed ?Friday to "support regional efforts already underway" to end the armed conflict in South Sudan, Kerry said in a statement.

          Kerry said he called South Sudanese President Salva Kiir Thursday night to urge him to protect all South Sudanese citizens and work toward reconciliation.

          "Now is the time for South Sudan's leaders to rein in armed groups under their control, immediately cease attacks on civilians, and end the chain of retributive violence between different ethnic and political groups. The violence must stop, the dialogue must intensify," Kerry said.

          Kerry strongly condemned Thursday's attacks on the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) base in Akobo County in Jonglei State, while urging all parties to respect UNMISS, refrain from any attacks on its personnel, and help facilitate its mission to protect civilians.

          The top US diplomat warned that any armed attack on the South Sudanese capital of Juba "will be seen as an attempt to achieve an unlawful usurpation of power, which would be universally condemned."

          "Those who seek to take or hold power by violence or division of South Sudanese along ethnic lines will not have our support. Violence today will not pave the way for a more stable or prosperous tomorrow," Kerry said.

          With violence escalating in South Sudan, US President Barack Obama on Wednesday deployed 45 US troops to the African country to protect US citizens and property. The US government on Thursday evacuated more citizens from South Sudan, as a private charter flight lifted some 130 persons from Juba.

          Since fighting broke out on Sunday between forces loyal to President Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar, who was removed from office in July, some 450 people have been killed so far in Juba. Meanwhile, Machar has rejected an offer of talks by Kiir, calling instead for the president's removal by the ruling party and the army.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成在人网站av天堂| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 午夜成人亚洲理伦片在线观看| 国产在视频线精品视频| 久久国产免费观看精品3| 免费久久人人爽人人爽AV| 亚洲国产第一站精品蜜芽| 亚洲不卡一区二区在线看| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 亚洲精品天天影视综合网| 日韩精品在线观看一二区| 人妻少妇邻居少妇好多水在线| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频| 嗯灬啊灬把腿张开灬动态图| 亚洲日本韩在线观看| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 亚洲高清国产拍精品5G| 中文字幕无码日韩专区免费| 岛国一区二区三区高清视频| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 日韩人妻无码精品久久免费一| 日韩av综合中文字幕| 久久精品国产只有精品66| 日本精品极品视频在线| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费| 欧美在线观看www| 亚洲一区成人在线视频| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 亚洲一区二区三区黄色片| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| A毛片毛片看免费| 福利视频一区二区在线| 在线看免费无码av天堂的| 亚洲大尺度无码专区尤物| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 亚洲第一二三区日韩国产| 秋霞AV鲁丝片一区二区|