<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Syria's chemical weapons may be destroyed at sea

          Updated: 2013-11-20 12:05
          ( Agencies)

          Syria's chemical weapons may be destroyed at sea

          Members of the Internal Security Forces ride on their vehicle in front of a poster of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad (L) and his father, former Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, in the Alawite Jabal Mohsen neighbourhood in Tripoli, northern Lebanon Nov 18, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]

          AMSTERDAM/UNITED NATIONS - Syria's chemical weapons could be processed and destroyed out at sea, say sources familiar with discussions at the international body in charge of eliminating the toxic arsenal.

          Four days after Albania rejected a US request that it host a weapons decommissioning plant, western diplomats and an official of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) at The Hague told Reuters the OPCW was studying whether it might carry out the work at sea, on a ship or offshore rig.

          Confirming the discussion, the OPCW official stressed there had been no decision: "The only thing known at this time is that this is technically feasible," the official said on Tuesday.

          While other states, notably Japan, have dealt with chemical weapons at sea, mounting such a large and complex operation afloat would be unprecedented, independent experts said.

          But given the equally daunting challenge of neutralizing over 1,000 tonnes of material in the middle of a civil war, and the reluctance of governments like Albania to defy popular protests against hosting any facility, it is being considered.

          "There are discussions about destroying it on a ship," one US official told Reuters.

          Syrian President Bashar al-Assad agreed to join a global ban on chemical weapons after Washington threatened air strikes following a major sarin gas attack on rebel-held territory in August, for which the Damascus government blamed its enemies.

          OPCW inspectors have checked Syria's declared 1,300 tonnes of sarin, mustard gas and other agents and the organization decided last week that most of the deadliest material should be shipped abroad by the end of the year and destroyed by mid-2014.

          While battles for control of the highway from the capital to the Mediterranean port of Latakia have raised questions over the trucking of the chemicals to the coast, the Albanian refusal on Friday took negotiators by surprise, sources said, and prompted a radical shift in thinking to keep the plan on schedule.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

           
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟女在线视频一区二区三区| 影音先锋女人AA鲁色资源| 极品少妇的诱惑| 成人字幕网视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 亚洲av产在线精品亚洲第一站| 久久人人爽人人片AV欢迎您| 好紧好滑好湿好爽免费视频| 久久99久国产精品66| 人妻无码| 国内精品视频一区二区三区| 人人澡人人透人人爽| 国产精品女同性一区二区| 国产精品99一区二区三区| 97超碰精品成人国产| 国产亚洲亚洲国产一二区| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 亚洲大尺度无码无码专线| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 日本免费人成视频在线观看| 在线 国产 欧美 专区| 国产无套中出学生姝| 91精品国产蜜臀在线观看| 四虎亚洲国产成人久久精品| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 国产一区二区精品网站看黄| 亚洲天堂领先自拍视频网| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 色成人精品免费视频| 国产精一品亚洲二区在线播放| 四虎亚洲国产成人久久精品| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 特黄 做受又硬又粗又大视频| 日本东京热不卡一区二区| 国产在线无码不卡播放| 风骚少妇久久精品在线观看|