<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          Possible breakthrough in Syria crisis

          China Daily/Agencies | Updated: 2013-09-11 08:54

          Welcomed proposal

          The rebels who hoped to see US missiles rain down on the government denounced the idea as a plot by Putin to protect the Syrian leader.

          Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron also expressed concern that the plan might be "a distraction tactic" but broadly welcomed it.

          German Chancellor Angela Merkel described the Kremlin's proposal as "interesting" but added that she hoped it would be put into place quickly and not simply be used to "buy time".

          And France, the only Western ally to have offered to take part in a US-led strike, said Assad must commit "without delay" to the elimination of his chemical arsenal.

          United Nations chief Ban, meanwhile, called for the creation of UN supervised zones in Syria where the country's chemical weapons can be destroyed.

          He told reporters he may propose the zones to the Security Council if UN inspectors confirm banned weapons were used and to overcome the council's "embarrassing paralysis" over Syria.

          For his part, Assad warned earlier in an interview with US television that the United States will "pay the price" if it attacks Syria.

          But US cruise missile destroyers are idling in the eastern Mediterranean, preparing for what US officials described as a limited punitive strike.

          According to US intelligence, on Aug 21 a chemical attack against rebel-held suburbs of Damascus killed more than 1,400 people.

          Western states and the Arab League have condemned the alleged barrage as a war crime and blamed it on Assad's government.

          Obama has argued that a military strike is necessary to defend the long-established international taboo against the use of chemical weapons.

          The crisis in Syria began in March 2011 and eventually degenerated into an all-out civil conflict that has killed more than 100,000 people, according to the UN.

          AFP-AP

          Previous 1 2 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 欧美高清一区三区在线专区| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 在线播放免费人成毛片| 黄色段片一区二区三区| 无码中文av波多野结衣一区| 99re在线视频观看| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 免费激情网址| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区| 污网站在线观看视频| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 日韩乱码免费一区二区三区| 在线日韩一区二区| 精品日韩亚洲av无码| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 久久大香国产成人av| 亚洲精品国产成人av蜜臀| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 老司机精品福利在线资源| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 视频一区二区不中文字幕| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线| 日韩国产精品一区二区av| 国产精品久久国产丁香花| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠av不卡| 久久免费精品视频| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 色综合天天综合| √新版天堂资源在线资源| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 国内精品久久久久影院薰衣草| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 免费AV手机在线观看片| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区|