<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          1,193 killed in gov't gas attack - Syria opposition

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-08-21 20:22

          1,193 killed in gov't gas attack - Syria opposition

          Bodies of people activists say were killed by nerve gas in the Ghouta region are seen in the Duma neighbourhood of Damascus August 21, 2013 in this handout provided by Shaam News Network. The Syria opposition accused President Bashar al-Assad's forces of launching a nerve gas attack on rebel-held districts near Damascus on Wednesday that they said killed 1,193 people. The Syrian army denied such accusations. [Photo/Agencies]

          ISTANBUL -- The Syrian opposition accused President Bashar al-Assad's forces of killing 1,193 people in chemical weapon attacks in suburbs of Damascus on Wednesday.

          The announcement was made by Badr Jamous, Secretary-General of the Syrian National Coalition, and George Sabra, President of the Syrian National Council, at a press conference in Istanbul.

          The Syrian opposition leaders said that the death toll was increasing the since rescue operation was still going on in the Damascus suburb of Gouta.

          Activists had earlier reported some 500 were killed as a result of toxic gas inhalation and exposure to chemical weapons.

          Presenting some pictures of those killed in the chemical attacks, the Syrian opposition leaders called on the UN Security Council to convene an urgent meeting on the incident.

          However, the Syrian army denied using chemical weapons in rebel- held areas in Damascus' eastern countryside, saying such accusations were part of a "dirty" media war against Syria.

          In a statement by the General Command, the army said "biased channels of misdirection of bloodshed have, as they always do, made false allegations that the Syrian army used chemical weapons in Damascus countryside."

          The statement said that the allegations were a desperate attempt to cover up the defeat the rebels are suffering on the ground, adding that these allegations reflected "their hysteria, disorder and breakdown."

          The opposition's accusation came amid a UN mission here to investigate possible use of chemical weapons in the Syrian conflict. The probe was requested by the Syrian government, who accused the Western-backed rebels of using sarin agent in the northern town of Khan al-Asal.

          Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 一本色道久久88综合日韩精品| 人与禽交av在线播放| 欧美嫩交一区二区三区| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 网友偷拍视频一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美人成人综合在线播放| 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产| 又长又粗又爽又高潮的视频| 亚洲综合久久一本伊一区| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久软件| 色婷婷国产精品视频| 国产国亚洲洲人成人人专区| 色猫咪av在线观看| 国产福利片无码区在线观看| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 日本一区二区三区专线| 国产精品极品美女免费观看| 成人免费无遮挡在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕久久无码精品| 国产午夜91福利一区二区| 厨房与子乱在线观看| 天堂资源在线| 久国产精品韩国三级视频| 全免费A级毛片免费看无码| 亚洲国产日韩A在线亚洲| 国内自拍第100页| 人妻一区二区三区三区| 成人啪啪高潮不断观看| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 国产片av在线观看国语| 色吊丝av熟女中文字幕| 久99视频| 色悠悠国产精品免费在线| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产无套无码av电影| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 日韩中文字幕v亚洲中文字幕| 国产一精品一av一免费| 精品2020婷婷激情五月|