<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Africa

          Mali's presidential runoff ends

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-08-12 10:13

          Mali's presidential runoff ends

          Mali's presidential candidate Ibrahim Boubacar Keita casts his vote during the second round of presidential elections in Bamako, August 11, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]

          Ibrahima Sangho, spokesman of Mali's Pole of Electoral Observation, told Xinhua that "in Kidal, all goes on well. People vote normally, the same in Gao and Timbuktu".

          According to a communique issued by this organisation, "89.9 percent of the polling stations have been opened on time. Compared to that of the first round (96 percent), the lower rate of the second round could be explained by the heavy rain notably experienced in the regions of Bamako, Kouliko and Kayes."

          "At the opening moment, 90.7 percent of the stations' personnel were present. The essential of documents and materials were in place, which allowed an effective kick-off of the operations," said the spokeswoman.

          In Timbuktu, an ancient city in the north of Mali once seized by al-Qaida-linked rebels who were driven out later by French and Malian troops, the regional governor Mamadou Mangara announced that he is satisfied with the good conduct of the operations of vote.

          At the polling station of Fundamental school of Mamadou Gondo, in the area of Badalabougou in Bamako, where Soumaila Cisse voted at around 9:15, an incident occurred in mid-day when militants supporting Cisse questioned the management of the vote.

          "The president and assessors (of the bureau) act against the delegate of Soumaila Cisse, rejecting the later's request to verify the identity of voters," said Hamidou Traore, representative of the Alliance for Democracy in Mali (ADEMA), an ally party of Cisse's Union for the Republic and Democracy (URD).

          The young militant told Xinhua that rumor said 1.9 million fraudulent polling cards have been made in favor of IBK, that's why the delegate of Cisse felt obligatory to check the photo in the cards to verify that it is the same face of the holder of the card.

          With agitation created by this incident, President of the Commission of the Economic Community of Western African States (ECOWAS)  Kadre Desire Ouedraogo, had been called on for an arbitrage by the angry Protestants.

          ECOWAS has deployed 150 observers headed by former president of Ghana, John Kufuor, to oversee this election.

          IBK, the 68-year-old leading candidate, cast his vote at about 10: 40 at the center of Sebeninkoro Ecole AB, in the 4th commune of Bamako, where a deployment of security measures is visible outside as well as inside.

          Shortly after the voting, IBK told press at his residence that, if he is elected, he will form a government which will "make sure that our whole country gets back onto the base of unity".

          IBK has garnered 39.97 percent of the votes in the first round held on July 28, largely ahead of his rival Soumaila Cisse, who got 19.70 percent. He had this favorable position consolidated following the announcement of results of the first round, as 20 of the 25 eliminated candidates of the first round chose to support his candidature in the second round.

          For the outgoing president of transition, the conduct of Sunday's is "satisfying". "The voters have voted freely, in mass," said Traore when answering a question by Xinhua.

          "I think we can say that the transition has been a success. Now we will enter a new phase, the phase of reconstruction of the Malian State and the unification of the Malian people," he said.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线中文字幕国产一区| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 欧美熟妇另类久久久久久多毛| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| 国产99在线 | 免费| www.一区二区三区在线 | 中国| www.亚洲国产| 亚洲一区二区三区av激情| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 国产av无码国产av毛片| 99在线精品免费视频九九视| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 欧美福利在线| 久播影院无码中文字幕| 国产精品久久久久久免费软件| 国产精品久久久久aaaa| 久久久WWW成人免费精品| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 国产午夜福利小视频在线| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区| 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费| 人妻体内射精一区二区三区| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 欧美日韩理论| 综合色一色综合久久网| 公粗挺进了我的密道在线播放| 内射一区二区三区四区| 国内揄拍国产精品人妻门事件 | 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 九九热视频在线观看一区| 亚洲欧洲日产国产最新| 亚洲熟女乱色一区二区三区| 日日爽日日操| 自拍偷自拍亚洲一区二区| 午夜精品一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 久久69国产精品久久69软件|