<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          UN chemical weapons team arrives in Syria

          Updated: 2013-07-24 21:13
          ( Agencies)

          UN chemical weapons team arrives in Syria

          A UN employee welcomes Angela Kane (front R), head of the UN Office of Disarmament Affairs, as she arrives in Damascus July 24, 2013. Kane and Ake Sellstrom, head of a UN chemical weapons investigation team, arrived in Syria on Wednesday to discuss the later's inquiry into allegations that chemical arms have been used in Syria's civil war. [Photo/Agencies]

          DAMASCUS, Syria - A UN delegation tasked with investigating the reported use of chemical weapons in the Syrian conflict arrived in Damascus on Wednesday to discuss terms of a possible probe into alleged attacks.

          This is the first such trip by international experts and the talks are expected to focus on about a dozen incidents in which chemical weapons were allegedly used. The rebels, the US and others have blamed the regime for attacks, while Damascus and its ally Russia say the rebels have used chemicals.

          Damascus has requested the UN to investigate one of the reported attacks - a March 19 incident in the northern village of Khan al-Assal in which both rebels and the government accuse each other of using chemicals - but refused inquiries at other alleged attack sites in the central city of Homs, Damascus and elsewhere.

          Swedish chemical weapons expert Ake Sellstrom and UN disarmament chief Angela Kane arrived from neighboring Lebanon and are scheduled to meet with senior Syrian officials during their two-day visit to Damascus, the UN said in a brief statement issued in the Syrian capital.

          Khan al-Assal, which lies on the southwestern edge of the embattled city of Aleppo, was under government control in March but was captured by the rebels earlier this week. Even if the UN team does get access to Khan al-Assal from both sides, it may be difficult to find evidence from the attack because so much time has passed.

          In June, the United States said it had conclusive evidence that President Bashar Assad's regime used chemical weapons against opposition forces. That crossed what President Barack Obama called a "red line", prompting a US decision to begin arming rebel groups, although that has not happened yet.

          On Tuesday, UN Mideast envoy Robert Serry told the Security Council that the UN has received 13 reports of alleged chemical weapons use in Syria. He said Sellstrom's team is studying this and other material.  

          "There is a growing body of limited but persuasive information showing that the regime has used and continues to use chemical weapons, including sarin," said British UN Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant.  

          Russia has called the chemical weapon allegations facing Assad's regime groundless, claiming Russian experts determined that Syrian rebels made sarin nerve gas and used it in the Khan al-Assal attack, in which 31 people died.

          More than 93,000 people have been killed since the Syrian conflict started in March 2011, according to UN estimates.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

           
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 国产对白熟女受不了了| 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入的软件 | 国产美女免费永久无遮挡| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 天天摸夜夜添狠狠添高潮出免费| 中文字幕第一页亚洲精品| 日韩精品人妻系列无码av东京| 宝贝几天没c你了好爽菜老板| 国产大学生自拍三级视频| 亚洲AV片一区二区三区| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 亚洲无线码中文字幕在线| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区丁香花| 成人午夜av在线播放| 日本区二区三区不卡视频| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 国产精品伊人久久综合网| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 久久久久99人妻一区二区三区 | 久久91精品牛牛| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 国内熟妇与亚洲洲熟妇妇| 亚洲av专区一区| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲 | 好男人官网资源在线观看| 成人国产精品免费网站| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 亚洲国产成人久久综合区| 国产精品自偷一区在线观看| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看 | 亚洲男人成人性天堂网站| 丝袜a∨在线一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 久热这里有精品视频在线| 人妻av中文字幕无码专区|