<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Food poisoning kills at least 22 kids in India

          Agencies | Updated: 2013-07-18 07:30

          PATNA, India  - At least 22 children died and dozens were taken to hospital with apparent food poisoning after eating a meal provided for free at their school in the Indian state of Bihar, officials said on Wednesday, sparking violent protests.

          Food poisoning kills at least 22 kids in India

          Asha Devi holds her head while sitting next to her sick daughter Savita (R) who consumed spurious meals at a school on Tuesday, at a hospital in the eastern Indian city of Patna July 17, 2013.[Photo/Agencies]

          Medical teams treating the children said they supected the food had been contaminated with insecticide.

          The children, aged four to 12, fell ill on Tuesday after consuming a lunch of rice, soybean and pulses in the eastern state. The school, in the district of Chapra, provided free meals under the Mid-Day Meal Scheme, the world's largest school feeding programme involving 120 million children.

          "We feel that some kind of insecticide was either accidentally or intentionally mixed in the food, but that will be clear through investigations," said R.K. Singh, medical superintendent at the children's hospital in the state capital, Putna.

          "We prepared antidotes and treated the children for organic phosphorous poisoning."

          Dozens of residents took to the streets in Chapra and Patna, television channels showed. Demonstrators pelted a police station with stones, set ablaze buses and other vehicles, chanted slogans denouncing the state government and burned effigies of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.

          The school principal fled after the deaths became known and was dismissed, Bihar Education Minister P.K. Shahi told a news conference. The initial death toll of eight shot up to 22 on Wednesday.

          "As soon as my boy returned from school, we rushed to the hospital with him," said Raja Yadav, the father of one schoolboy. "He was vomiting and he said his stomach was aching."

          Nearly 25 children were being treated in the hospital, with three in critical condition, doctors and Shahi said.

          Kumar has ordered an inquiry into the incident and has offered 200,000 rupees ($3,400) to the families of those who have died, the state's food minister said.

          Bihar, bordering Nepal, is one of the most impoverished states in India, according to government data.

          Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码黄网站在线观看| 国产自产视频一区二区三区| 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 国精品午夜福利视频| 久久亚洲中文字幕伊人久久大| 日本精品网| 亚洲自拍另类| 色综合久久久久久久久久| 99爱视频精品免视看| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 九九热在线观看视频精品| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 玩两个丰满老熟女久久网 | 一个人看的www视频免费观看| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 亚洲天堂自拍| 蜜臀久久精品亚洲一区| 久久久久女教师免费一区| 中文字幕亚洲资源网久久| 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区 | 国产成人无码av一区二区在线观看| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 韩国三级+mp4| 久久久久成人精品无码中文字幕 | 亚洲av成人免费在线| 人妻少妇看a片偷人精品视频| 黄色不卡视频一区二区三区| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 国产精品国产三级国产专i| 亚洲av无码专区在线厂| 午夜成人精品福利网站在线观看| 日韩卡1卡2卡三卡免费网站| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 性视频一区| 九九热99精品视频在线| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码|