<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          3 killed, hundreds injured in Argentina train crash

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-06-14 09:16

          3 killed, hundreds injured in Argentina train crash

          Rescue workers and firefighters work at the site of a train accident at the locality of Castelar in the province of Buenos Aires, June 13, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]

          BUENOS AIRES - A train carrying passengers during the morning rush-hour Thursday crashed into another stationary empty train outside Buenos Aires, killing three people and injuring more than 300 others.

          The accident occurred at 7:07 am local time (1007 GMT) on the Sarmiento rail line that has been under government control at Castelar station, some 30 km west of the capital city, the same line where a train crash last year killed 52 people.

          Witnesses described the collision as "explosive," shaking the walls of nearby houses and derailing several of the train cars.

          Minister of the Interior and Transportation Florencio Randazzo told reporters that officials have decided to suspend train service (on that line) for 24 hours so the law enforcement agency can calmly investigate into the cause of the accident and find out what really happened.

          It was still unknown whether the crash was caused by mechanical failure, human error or some other reasons, while the state-run train agency dismissed possible brake failure as a cause and suggested that the conductor was at fault.

          The driver of the train was also injured and taken to hospital along with the injured passengers.

          Argentina's 1980 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Adolfo Perez Esquivel, expressed "his full solidarity with the victims" of the accident, which he described as "another tragedy foretold and avoidable."

          President Cristina Fernandez and other government officials were "very moved" and "saddened" by the tragedy, Randazzo said.

          Previous 1 2 3 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片网站在线观看| 色爱综合另类图片av| 精品www日韩熟女人妻| 国产熟女真实乱精品51| av国产剧情一区二区三区| 国产91麻豆精品成人区| 国产AV一区二区三区| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 99热在线免费观看| 亚洲AV国产福利精品在现观看| 2021国产成人精品久久 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区三| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品yw| 国内久久人妻风流av免费| 97se亚洲综合自在线| 无码av中文字幕久久专区| 国产午夜在线观看视频| 一区二区三区av天堂| 亚洲天堂久久一区av| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物 | 国产综合精品一区二区三区| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 伊人成色综合人夜夜久久| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 天天躁夜夜躁天干天干2020| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 日韩精品区一区二区三vr| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看| 天天色综网| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看 | 午夜激情福利在线免费看| 韩国午夜理伦三级| 免费无码又爽又刺激成人| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 国产极品美女高潮抽搐免费网站| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 亚洲熟妇在线视频观看| 日韩在线观看中文字幕| 国产在线中文字幕精品|