<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Police ponder conspiracy after London attack

          Agencies | Updated: 2013-05-24 12:07

          Police looking for links

          Police ponder conspiracy after London attack

          Police officers stand outside a block of flats in Greenwich following a raid in connection with the killing of a British soldier in nearby Woolwich, southeast London, May 23, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]

          The two men used a car to run down Drummer Rigby outside Woolwich Barracks in southeast London and then attacked him with a meat cleaver and knives, witnesses said.

          The pair told shocked bystanders they acted in revenge for British wars in Muslim countries.

          "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day," Adebolajo was filmed saying by an onlooker. "This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

          Rigby, who had a two-year-old son, was not in uniform. The bandsman was working locally as an army recruiter.

          "All he wanted to do from when he was a little boy was to be in the army," his family said in a statement. "He wanted to live life and enjoy himself."

          In Nigeria, with a mixed Christian-Muslim population and where the authorities are battling an Islamist insurgency, a government source said there was no evidence the Woolwich suspects were linked to groups in west Africa.

          British investigators are looking at information that at least one of the suspects may have had an interest in joining Somalia-based Islamist rebel group al Shabaab, which is allied to al-Qaida, a source with knowledge of the matter said.

          Al Shabaab linked the attack to the Boston bombing and last year's gun attacks in the southern French city of Toulouse.

          "Toulouse, Boston, Woolwich ... Where next? You just have to grin and bear it, it's inevitable. A case of the chickens coming home to roost!" the rebels said on Twitter.

          Peter Clarke, who led the investigation into the 2005 bombings, popularly known as 7/7, said that if the Woolwich attackers did turn out to be acting alone, it showed the difficulty the security services faced in trying to stop them.

          "An attack like this doesn't need sophisticated fund raising and sophisticated communications or planning," he told Reuters. "It can be organized and then actually delivered in a moment."

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 在线亚洲精品国产二区图片欧美 | 亚洲国产综合一区二区精品 | 四虎影视库国产精品一区| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 婷婷久久香蕉五月综合加勒比| jizzjizz欧美69巨大| 91精品国产蜜臀在线观看| 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 亚洲欧美精品在线| 国产欧美va欧美va香蕉在| 亚洲精品国产一二三区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷| 日韩精品 在线一区二区| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 亚洲AV无码秘?蜜桃蘑菇| 极品无码人妻巨屁股系列| 亚洲成人动漫在线| 中文字幕亚洲日韩无线码| 欧美一区二区人人喊爽| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 亚洲最大成人在线播放| 国产精品色婷婷亚洲综合看片| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线观看| 精品久久久久久无码人妻VR| 国产成人亚洲一区二区三区| 18禁亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品爆乳奶水无码视频免费| 8av国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 国产一区二区三区精品综合 | 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| 国产午夜亚洲精品一区| 免费成人深夜福利一区| 粗壮挺进邻居人妻无码| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 麻豆国产AV剧情偷闻女邻居内裤| 一区二区三区精品不卡|