<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          FBI held up Boston suspect's citizenship bid

          Agencies | Updated: 2013-04-21 12:29

          WASHINGTON - U.S. officials decided in recent months not to grant Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev's application for citizenship after a background check showed he had been interviewed in 2011 by the FBI, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

          Tsarnaev, a 26-year-old ethnic Chechen and one of two brothers suspected of carrying out Monday's twin bombings at the Boston Marathon, died early on Friday after a shootout with police.

          Tsarnaev's citizenship application was under review and being investigated by federal law enforcement officials at the time of his death, the newspaper reported, citing unnamed federal officials.

          The Department of Homeland Security halted, at least temporarily, the application after the FBI interview of Tsarnaev was discovered in a routine background check, the officials told the Times.

          It had been previously reported that the application might have been held up because of a domestic abuse incident, it said.

          Federal law enforcement officials said on Friday that the FBI interviewed Tsarnaev in January 2011 at the request of Russian authorities, who suspected that he had ties to Chechen terrorists, the Times said.

          The U.S. officials pointed to the decision to hold up Tsarnaev's application as evidence that his encounter with the FBI did not fall through the cracks in the databases that Homeland Security and the FBI review as a standard requirement for citizenship, according to the Times report.

          The application, which Tsarnaev presented on September 5, also prompted "additional investigation" of him this year by federal law enforcement agencies, the officials said.

          They declined to say how far that examination had progressed or what it covered, the Times said.

          Tsarnaev presented those papers several weeks after he returned from a six-month trip overseas, primarily to Russia, and only six days after his brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, had his own citizenship application approved, the Times said.

          Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured by police in a Boston suburb on Friday and is in serious condition in a hospital. Investigators are trying to determine a motive for the Boston bombings, which killed three people and wounded 176, and whether others may have been involved.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍自产精品免费在线| 狠狠爱五月丁香亚洲综| 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线| 国产午夜福利在线观看播放| 亚洲一级片一区二区三区| 国产精品线在线精品| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清| xxxxxl日本17上线| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 中文字幕日韩人妻高清在线| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 欧美精品国产综合久久| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 久久伊人色| 免费一级毛片在级播放| 蜜臀av在线不卡一区| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 国产粉嫩系列一区二区三| 强奷乱码欧妇女中文字幕熟女| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 日本高清不卡一区二区三| 最新亚洲人成无码WWW| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 国产xxxxx在线观看免费| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 天天摸夜夜摸夜夜狠狠添| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲最大成人av在线天堂网| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 91九色国产porny| 日本新japanese乱熟| 亚洲自拍另类欧美综合| 久久99精品久久久久久| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 亚洲一区二区三区人妻天堂| 亚洲一区中文字幕人妻| 99re视频在线| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天古典| 国产不卡一区在线视频|