<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Restarting nuclear facility violates int'l obligation

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-04-03 04:01

          WASHINGTON - The US government said on Tuesday that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) would violate its international obligation if it restarts operations at the Nyongbyon nuclear complex.

          "The fact is that North Korea's announcement that it will reopen or restart its nuclear facilities at Nyongbyon is another indication of its pattern of contradicting its own commitments and its pattern of violating its international obligations," said White House spokesman Jay Carney at a briefing.

          "As you know, that facility has been dormant as part of an agreement, which North Korea, at least with this announcement, seems to be willing to violate," he told reporters.

          On the same day, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland also told reporters at a regular briefing that such a move would be a "clear violation" of Pyongyang's international obligations.

          While noting there is a "long way" to go between a stated intention and actually restarting the operations, Nuland pointed out that it would be "extremely alarming" if Pyongyang does reopen its Nyongbyon nuclear facility.

          The DPRK said Tuesday it has decided to restart operations at the Nyongbyon nuclear complex.

          A spokesman for DPRK's General Department of Atomic Energy told the official KCNA news agency that the country will "readjust" and "restart" all nuclear facilities at the complex, including a uranium enrichment plant and a 5MW graphite moderated reactor that had been "mothballed and disabled under an agreement reached at the six-party talks in October, 2007."

          Such a move came days after the DPRK claimed that it had entered a "state of war" with South Korea.

          Tensions have been running high on the Korean Peninsula since the DPRK conducted its third nuclear test on February 12 as a countermeasure against the joint military drills of the United States and the Republic of Korea.

          The DPRK has also threatened to launch a preemptive nuclear strike for self-defense and unilaterally nullified the 1953 armistice that suspended the Korean War.

          The US Navy was moving a sea-based radar platform closer to the Korean Peninsula in order to monitor military moves of the DPRK, including possible new missile launches, CNN quoted a Pentagon official as saying on Monday.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇性bbb搡bbb爽爽爽欧美| caoporn免费视频公开| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看 | 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 高清有码国产一区二区| 内射少妇36p九色| 成人自拍小视频在线观看| 一个色的导航| 日本黄页网站免费观看| 午夜A理论片在线播放| 日本一区二区三区看片| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 亚洲AV毛片无码成人区httP| 久久国产精品第一区二区| 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 精品人妻伦一二二区久久| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整| 免费人成再在线观看视频| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 精品人妻中文av一区二区三区| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 国产精品国产精品国产专区| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 色翁荡息又大又硬又粗又视频软件 | 蜜桃草视频免费在线观看| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 五月婷久久麻豆国产| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 天天综合亚洲色在线精品| 亚洲欧洲日产国码综合在线| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 国产福利一区二区三区在线观看| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 2021中文字幕亚洲精品| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 国产人成77777视频网站| 国产精品第一页中文字幕|