<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Obama vows to push new gun-control legislation in 2013

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2012-12-31 02:34

          WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama on Sunday reiterated his commitment to pushing new gun-control legislation in the first year of his second term.

          "The question is are we going to be able to have a national conversation and move something through Congress," said Obama in an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday.

          Twenty school kids and six adults were killed by one shooter in Sandy Hook Elementary shooting rampage in Newtown, Connecticut State, on December 14. The massacre has renewed calls for gun control.

          In the interview, Obama called the shooting "the worst day" of his presidency and pledged to put his "full weight" behind putting forward a package of new gun-control measures.

          Obama has announced a gun-control task force last week led by Vice President Joe Biden to make proposals for new laws and actions in January.

          "I'd like to get it done in the first year. I will put forward a very specific proposal based on the recommendations that Joe Biden's task force is putting together as we speak. And so this is not something that I will be putting off," said Obama in the NBC's interview.

          Obama also voiced skepticism about a proposal by a gun rights lobby group to put more armed guards in schools across the country to prevent future mass shooting tragedies at campus.

          "I am skeptical that the only answer is putting more guns in schools. And I think the vast majority of the American people are skeptical that somehow is going to solve our problem," said Obama.

          National Rifle Association, the largest gun-rights organization in the country, has refused to support new gun-control legislation after the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre. The powerful US gun lobby called for armed guards for every school in the country, as the response of the gun industry.

          California Senator Dianne Feinstein, a senior Democrat and leading liberal voice in the Senate, said that she would reintroduce an expired federal ban on assault weapons on the first day of the coming Congress.

          Obama has expressed strong supports for the renewal of the assault weapons ban and would back new gun legislation in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre.

          Last Thursday, Biden convened the first meeting of the White House's gun-control task force, bringing together law enforcement officials and Cabinet secretaries. Biden said there was "no reason " why an updated assault weapons ban could not pass Congress.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 成av人电影在线观看| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 亚洲夜色噜噜av在线观看| 一亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 国产三级视频网站| 九九热免费精品在线视频| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 国产精品自拍一区视频在线观看| 亚洲男人精品青春的天堂| yw尤物av无码国产在线观看| 国产一区二区亚洲精品| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看| 嫩草研究院久久久精品| 免费无码无遮挡裸体视频在线观看 | 国产一区国产精品自拍| 丰满人妻一区二区三区高清精品| 漂亮的小少妇诱惑内射系列| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 99热这里只有精品5| 人妻系列中文字幕精品| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 色综合天天综合网天天看片| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 狠狠色综合网站久久久久久久| 高h小月被几个老头调教| 国产对白熟女受不了了| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 福利视频一区二区在线| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 亚洲精品在线+在线播放| 午夜福利片一区二区三区| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃| 美女内射福利大全在线看| 成人午夜在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列|