<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          Calls for gun control grow after US shooting

          (Xinhua/Agencies) Updated: 2012-12-17 09:53

          WASHINGTON - Calls for gun control grow Sunday as Washington mulls what's next after a deadly shooting last week in Connecticut cost the lives of 28 people, most of them children aged 6 and 7.

          In Sunday talk shows Washington heavyweights debated on whether the country needs to tighten laws that control assault weapons. California Senator Dianne Feinstein, a top Democrat and leading liberal voice in the Senate, told David Gregory, host of NBC's "Meet the Press" that she is reintroducing a federal ban on assault weapons on the first day of the coming Congress, and urged President Barack Obama to lead on the issue.

          "I can tell you that he is going to have a bill to lead on because as a first-day bill I'm going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House - a bill to ban assault weapons," Feinstein said. "It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets."

          Calls for gun control grow after US shooting

          New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg appears in a pre-taped interview on "Meet the Press" in Washington, Dec 15, 2012 in this handout photo supplied by NBC NewsWire Dec 16, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

          New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a leading voice for gun control, also said guns should be Obama's top priority. Bloomberg said on "Meet the Press" that if Obama "does nothing during his second term, something like 48,000 Americans will be killed with illegal guns. That is roughly the number of Americans killed in the whole Vietnam War."

          The remarks come two days after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut -- where a 20-year-old gunman killed 26 people, including 20 children, after killing his mother at her nearby home. The gunman killed himself as first responders closed in.

          Assault weapons were banned under the Federal Assault Weapons Ban from 1994 to 2004, but Congress allowed the ban to lapse. Obama has said he would support a reintroducing of the bill.

          Related readings:

          Church near US shooting site evacuated following threat

          Horrific shooting at US primary school - 27 dead

          Obama urges solidarity as America mourns shooting victims

          Major school shootings in US since 1999

          Identities of Connecticut shooting victims

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品| 26uuu另类亚洲欧美日本| 2021国产成人精品国产| 国产激情一区二区三区在线 | 一区二区三区激情都市| 成人亚洲国产精品一区不卡| 国产精品99久久免费| 免费黄色福利| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 精品熟女少妇av免费久久| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 国产一码二码三码区别| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 中文字幕乱码一区二区三区免费| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 欧美性xxxxx极品| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 亚洲另类无码专区国内精品| 亚洲A综合一区二区三区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 亚洲欧美日韩另类| 亚洲av无一区二区三区| 肉多荤文高h羞耻玩弄校园| 精品国产一国产二国产三| 免费高潮了好湿h视频| 亚洲av伊人久久青青草原| 国产超碰人人做人人爰| 欧美日韩在线第一页免费观看| 99福利一区二区视频| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线 | 日韩 欧美 亚洲 一区二区| 产综合无码一区| 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av浪潮| 丰满的少妇一区二区三区| 在线播放国产精品亚洲| 亚洲婷婷丁香| 久久久久免费精品国产| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区|