<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          DPRK satellite launch criticized as dangerous

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2012-12-06 15:46

          TOKYO - Commander of the US Forces Japan ( USFJ) Salvatore Angelella said Thursday that the satellite launch of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) was a " dangerous situation".

          DPRK satellite launch criticized as dangerous

          A soldier stands guard in front of a rocket sitting on a launch pad at the West Sea Satellite Launch Site, during a guided media tour by Democratic People's Republic of Korea's authorities in the northwest of Pyongyang in this April 8, 2012 file photo. [Photo/Agencies]

          The launch "is against UN Security Council's resolutions," Angelella told a press conference in Japan National Press Club.

          Special:DPRK rocket launch 

          "We are monitoring the situation closely, and we are working very closely with Japan's Self-Defense Forces (SDF). It is a very dangerous situation. We do not support those actions by the DPRK," said Angelella.

          The general also said the United States and Japan are closely cooperating in defense so as to ensure the safety of Japanese population and the country's territory, adding the USFJ has the capability to do that.

          The United States and Japan are discussing locations to place another missile defense radar in Japan to strengthen such capability.

          "There are trilateral defense talks ongoing in Washington DC right now between the United States, Japan and Republic of Korea, and it is strengthening the cooperation between our three nations in ballistic missile defense," Angelella added.

          Angelella also said the priorities for the USFJ are to help Japan relieve the aftermath of tsunami hit Japan last year and to increase bilateral cooperation with the SDF.  

          The DPRK has announced that it plans to launch a three-stage rocket between Dec 10 and 22 to put a satellite into orbit.  

          The launch is seen as a test of a long-range ballistic missile in disguise, with The United States and its allies calling the launch plan a "grave provocation".  

          This would be the DPRK's second launch under leader Kim Jong-un, who took power following his father Kim Jong-Il's death nearly a year ago. The country's previous attempt in April ended in failure.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 日本最新免费二区三区| 成人无号精品一区二区三区| 国产福利片无码区在线观看| 亚洲天堂成人黄色在线播放| 亚洲人成网站18禁止大app| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 成人免费亚洲av在线| 亚洲永久精品日本久精品| 欧美乱大交aaaa片if| 国产精品综合色区在线观| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲 | 国产一区二区波多野结衣| 欧美特黄一免在线观看| 国内偷自第一区二区三区| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇 | 国产美女白丝袜精品_a不卡| 亚洲av美女在线播放啊| 国产成人人综合亚洲欧美丁香花| 亚洲女同同性少妇熟女| 九九热在线视频观看精品| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品熟妇人| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 永久免费av网站可以直接看的 | julia无码中文字幕一区| 久久精品A一国产成人免费网站| 人摸人人人澡人人超碰手机版| 国产成人av电影在线观看第一页| 久久久免费精品国产色夜| 人妻中文字幕精品一页| 亚洲av无码久久精品色欲| 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品 | 另类图片亚洲人妻中文无码 | 日本无人区码卡二卡三卡| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大| 暗交小拗女一区二区三区| 日韩精品卡一卡二卡三卡四 | 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 好爽好紧好大的免费视频| 91国在线啪精品一区| 香蕉久久久久久久AV网站|