<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Clashes peak in Syria's Aleppo

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2012-09-29 09:19

          DAMASCUS - Fighting between Syrian government troops and armed rebels raged on in a number of hotspots Friday, mainly in rebellious suburbs of the capital Damascus and northern Aleppo city at a time the US said it is contributing 15 million US dollars in "nonlethal" aid to the Syrian opposition seeking to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad.

          Clashes intensified in Aleppo on Friday, a day after the rebel Free Syrian Army (FSA) announced the commencement of "decisive battle" in the northern crucial city.

          Syria's state-run SANA news agency said government troops carried out several operations in Aleppo on Friday, during which the troops have managed to kill scores of armed men.

          The pro-government Sham FM radio said more than 100 armed men were killed Friday during the Syrian troops' operations at Ba' adeen and al-Sakhour areas in Aleppo.

          The radio report also said that armed groups created a big hole at an oil pipeline connecting the eastern Deir al-Zour province with the central province of Homs, giving no further details.

          Meanwhile, a video appeared online on Friday showing a number of rebels and alleged defectors announcing the unification of all western brigades of Aleppo's rebels.

          An alleged brigadier, who identified himself as Ahmad al-Faj, appeared in the video announcing the unification of the battalion in western Aleppo under one brigade called "al-Motasem bellah."

          In the video, a number of leaders and commanders presented their names and titles of their battalions that were uniting.

          Tension has got high between the Sunnis and the Alawites during the crisis amid reports that a sectarian cleansing has taken place in some areas that used to combine Alawite and Sunni people, mainly in Syria's central province of Homs.

          The anti-Assad movement constitutes largely form Sunni Muslims, who pose the majority of Syria's 23 million citizens, while President Assad belongs to the Alawite minority.

          Meanwhile, Syrian government troops stormed Friday the rebellious suburbs of Barzeh, Jobar and Qaboun in the southeastern part of Damascus, activists said. The troops conducted wide-scale house raids in search for wanted men.

          Sources told Xinhua that government forces helped free six people who had been kidnapped by armed insurgent groups at Basateen Barzeh area south of Damascus.

          SANA said the troops confronted armed men in Qaboun and Barzeh, eliminating many of them.

          While most of the focus is concentrated on Aleppo and Damascus, activists reported clashes in Deir al-Zour and Homs provinces.

          While the widespread violence keeps gaining momentum, the US administration showed again that it's biased to the Syrian opposition, donating $15 million in "nonlethal" aid to the opposition in addition to $30 million in new humanitarian assistance.

          US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced the new aid at a gathering of the so-called "Friends of Syria" group that she hosted at a New York hotel on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.

          "It is no secret that our attempts to move forward at the UN Security Council have been blocked repeatedly, but the United States is not waiting," Clinton said during the Friends of Syria meeting while announcing the new aid.

          Syrian opposition abroad is also trying to push for international moves against Syrian government outside the UN Security Council.

          Meanwhile, a senior Russian diplomat said Friday that attempts to solve the Syrian crisis outside the UN would have destructive consequences for both Syria and the existing world order.

          "The attempts to look for ways out of the crisis in Syria outside the UN Security Council would have very destructive and dangerous consequences for Syria itself, for the Middle East region and, eventually, for the current world order as a whole," Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said at a conference of professional diplomats.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 国产精品亚洲综合网一区| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 精品婷婷色一区二区三区| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻| 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 亚洲a∨国产av综合av| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 中文字幕日韩有码第一页| 日韩中文字幕有码av| 国产伦视频一区二区三区| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 亚洲国产片一区二区三区| 日本不卡三区| 18禁网站免费无遮挡无码中文 | 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 熟女精品视频一区二区三区| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 欧美黑吊大战白妞| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 国产一区二区牛影视| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 无码一区二区三区免费| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 国产精品免费观看色悠悠| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 国产一区二区三区综合视频| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 亚洲av成人久久18禁| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 国产短视频精品一区二区| 99久热在线精品视频| 亚洲首页一区任你躁xxxxx| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 国产精品综合色区av| CAOPORN免费视频国产| 国产精品视频全国免费观看|