<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Sarkozy to face slew of probes

          Updated: 2012-05-12 08:39
          ( China Daily)

          Outgoing French leader Nicolas Sarkozy will face a slew of legal probes into corruption and campaign financing violations after he leaves office next week and loses his presidential immunity.

          Sarkozy to face slew of probes

          France's President Nicolas Sarkozy waits for European Council President Herman Van Rompuy at the Elysee Palace in Paris, May 9, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

          Sarkozy could face questioning as soon as mid-June because he will lose his immunity a month after his successor, Socialist Francois Hollande, is sworn in on May 15.

          The outgoing leader has denied any wrongdoing in a raft of cases, but the conviction last year of his predecessor Jacques Chirac on graft charges has shown that French courts are now willing to go after former leaders.

          "In the past the kind of behavior that Nicolas Sarkozy is accused of was very common, but the courts did not launch prosecutions," said Philippe Braud, a political analyst at the Paris-based Center for Political Studies.

          "Things have very much changed. The courts have become more courageous."

          The most immediately dangerous case for Sarkozy involves a series of overlapping inquiries surrounding alleged illegal campaign financing by L'Oreal heiress Liliane Bettencourt, France's richest woman.

          Magistrates are investigating claims that Bettencourt's staff handed over envelopes stuffed with cash to Sarkozy aides to finance his 2007 campaign, with her former bookkeeper testifying to one 50,000 euro ($65,000) donation.

          Under France's electoral code, individual election campaign contributions may not exceed 4,600 euros.

          Sarkozy and his camp have also been accused of ordering an illegal police investigation to identify an official leaking information on the Bettencourt scandal to a journalist from the newspaper Le Monde.

          Judges have charged both a prosecutor close to Sarkozy and the head of France's domestic intelligence agency, Bernard Squarcini, with having illegally obtained the journalist's mobile phone logs in 2010.

          Another high-profile case is the so-called "Karachi Affair", in which two close aides to Sarkozy were charged by judges investigating alleged kickbacks on a Pakistani arms deal.

          In more serious but harder to prove allegations, magistrates are probing whether a 2002 Karachi bombing that killed 11 French engineers was revenge for the cancellation of bribes promised to Pakistani officials.

          Claims were made that former Libyan strongman Muammar Gadafy's regime financed Sarkozy's 2007 campaign to the tune of 50 million euros, but no investigation is known to have been opened.

          Sarkozy has denounced that claim as "grotesque" and said he will sue French media website Mediapart over the reports.

          Agence France-Presse

          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 日韩av无码久久精品免费| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 一本大道久久a久久综合| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| chinese老太交videos| 91精品蜜臀国产综合久久| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 少妇真人直播免费视频| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 亚洲国产欧美日韩一区二区 | 亚洲精品毛片一区二区 | 日韩一二三无码专区| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月| 亚洲肥熟女一区二区三区| 中国美女a级毛片| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 推油少妇久久99久久99久久| 漂亮的小少妇诱惑内射系列| 亚洲欧美中文日韩V日本| 日本一卡二卡3卡四卡网站精品| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕专区| 欧美成人黄在线观看| 国产乱码日产乱码精品精| 97se综合| 四虎影视www在线播放 | 在线播放国产精品亚洲| 国产精品无码久久久久久| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 国产精品福利网红主播| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 国产精品一精品二精品三| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 欧美zozo另类人禽交| 国产激情一区二区三区在线| 久久精品www人人做人人爽| 98日韩精品人妻一二区| 国产欧美另类精品久久久|