<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Syrian govt claims troop withdrawal

          Updated: 2012-04-05 08:07
          ( China Daily)

          Loud explosions reverberated across the central Syrian city of Homs and clashes were reported in several areas across the country on Wednesday, just hours after the government said it has started to withdraw troops from some cities in compliance with an international cease-fire plan.

          A Syrian government official said on Tuesday evening that troops had started pulling out from some calm cities and heading back to their bases, a week ahead of a deadline to implement UN-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan's truce plan.

          "Forces began withdrawing to outside calm cities and are returning to their bases, while in tense areas, they are pulling out to the outskirts," the government official told The Associated Press in Damascus without saying when the withdrawal began. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media.

          President Bashar al-Assad agreed just days ago to an April 10 deadline to implement Annan's plan. It requires government forces to withdraw from towns and cities and observe a cease-fire. Rebel fighters are to immediately follow by ceasing violence.

          "There is no sign of any withdrawal or calm in Homs," opposition figure Mohammed Saleh said in Homs. "The situation is just as bad as it has been for the past few months."

          Opposition activists had charged earlier that the government was racing to crush opponents ahead of the cease-fire deadline by carrying out intense raids, arrests and shelling on Tuesday.

          The opposition has blasted Annan's plan as too little, too late and are particularly angry that it does not call for Assad to leave power - the central demand of the uprising. They suspect Assad will manipulate the plan and use it to stall for time while his forces continue to crack down.

          The Syrian government has not commented publicly on the April 10 deadline. An Arab League effort that included sending in monitors to promote a cease-fire collapsed in violence in November.

          Army too strong

          Syria's opposition will never defeat Assad's army even if it is "armed to the teeth", Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

          "It is clear as day that even if the Syrian opposition is armed to the teeth, it will not be able to defeat the government's army," Interfax quoted Lavrov as saying while on a visit to the ex-Soviet nation of Azerbaijan.

          AP+AFP

          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 老师穿超短包臀裙办公室爆乳| 欧美成人看片一区二区| 国产黄色看三级三级三级| 精久国产一区二区三区四区| 国内自拍第一区二区三区| 韩国18禁啪啪无遮挡免费| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 丰满的熟妇岳中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲精品无码青APP | 国产在线线精品宅男网址| 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 成人免费精品网站在线观看影片 | 国产一区二区三区四区色| 亚洲区综合区小说区激情区| 久久人人97超碰精品| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 国产视频区一区二区三| 十八禁午夜福利免费网站| 黑森林福利视频导航| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 精品嫩模福利一区二区蜜臀| 在线免费观看毛片av| 极品美女自拍偷精品视频| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放| 亚洲色欲色欲天天天www| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 国产女人高潮叫床视频| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 国产精品无码mv在线观看| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 国产亚洲日韩在线aaaa| 日本一区二区三区有码视频| 免费人成在线观看网站| 一级片黄色一区二区三区| 99久久免费精品色老| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 国产亚洲精品国产福APP| 亚洲欧洲日产国码综合在线|