<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          China urges restraint before satellite launch

          Updated: 2012-03-24 09:14
          ( China Daily)

          China on Friday urged restraint ahead of the launch of a Democratic People's Republic of Korea satellite, after Tokyo said it was readying its missile defense systems to shoot it down if it posed any threat to Japan.

          "All parties should keep calm and exercise restraint, and refrain from actions that would complicate the issue," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told reporters.

          The United States, the Republic of Korea and other nations see the DPRK's move as a pretext for a long-range missile test banned by the UN.

          The move by the DPRK has set off alarm bells across the region. China has expressed concern over the launch and urged restraint.

          Hong said Beijing had made immediate contact with the DPRK, Russia, Japan, the United States and other parties when it found out about the planned launch.

          "We stressed that peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula and Northeast Asia are in the common interest of all parties and also their common responsibility," he said.

          Japan resolution

          Japan's upper house adopted a resolution on Friday urging the DPRK to halt its planned satellite launch next month.

          The planned launch that employs ballistic missile technology was a "violation" of a UN Security Council resolution, Japan's resolution said.

          Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda told the parliament that if the DPRK insisted on the launch, such a move would undermine efforts to solve outstanding issues through dialogue.

          Japanese Defense Minister Naoki Tanaka said on Monday he was mulling an order for the Self-Defense Forces to intercept the rocket if it passes through Japan's skies.

          Tanaka said the ministry would take thorough measures to protect the country if necessary and planned to deploy ground-based Patriot Advanced Capability-3 interceptors or PAC 3, missile defense system and Aegis-equipped destroyers, local media reported.

          The DPRK announced last week it would launch an "earth observation" satellite, or the Kwangmyongsong-3, using a long-range rocket to mark the 100th birthday of late leader Kim Il-sung.

          The satellite will be launched from a station in North Phyongan province between April 12 and 16, the DPRK's Korean Central News Agency reported, citing a spokesman for the Korean Committee for Space Technology.

          The DPRK's atomic program is expected to be the subject of discussion at the talks on Monday and Tuesday, which will be attended by Chinese President Hu Jintao, US President Barack Obama and the leaders of Japan and Russia.

          Xinhua-AFP

          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人av综合一区| 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本| 国产午夜福利视频第三区| 精品无人区一码二码三码| 中文字幕无线码中文字幕| free性欧美videos| 日韩精品一区二区在线视| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区| 色婷婷亚洲精品综合影院| 免费国产综合色在线精品| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 国产xxxxx在线观看免费| 日产国产一区二区不卡| 国产精品妇女一二三区| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 天天摸天天操免费播放小视频 | 视频日本一区二区三区| 亚州中文字幕一区二区| 国产香蕉在线视频| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| 人人爽人人爽人人片av东京热| 999精品色在线播放| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久| 久久人妻精品国产| 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看| 亚洲各类熟女们中文字幕| 国产成人精品亚洲精品密奴| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 亚洲人黑人一区二区三区| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 国产成人精品第一区二区| 99久久免费精品色老| 青青青久热国产精品视频| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频| 亚洲综合色在线视频WWW| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 欧美视频网站www色|