<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Taliban promises revenge against US

          Updated: 2012-03-13 07:24
          By Cheng Guangjin ( China Daily)

          The Taliban vowed revenge on Monday after at least one United States soldier shot to death 16 civilians in southern Afghanistan and burned their bodies, fueling anger over the US military's presence in the country after a decade-long war.

          The Taliban said in a statement on their website that "sick-minded American savages" committed the "blood-soaked and inhumane crime", and promised the victims' families that it would take revenge "for every single martyr with the help of Allah", the Associated Press reported.

          Taliban promises revenge against US

          A US soldier stands guard as former Taliban members hand over their weapons as part of the Afghan government's reconciliation program in Laghman province on Monday. Tension in the country has risen sharply after the Taliban vowed revenge on Monday for an "inhumane attack" in which an American soldier allegedly killed 16 villagers in Kandahar province. [PHOTO BY PARWIZ / REUTERS]

          At 3 am on Sunday, a US staff sergeant allegedly wandered 450 meters from his base in the southern Kandahar province, killed 16 Afghans including nine children, before returning to base and turning himself in, the AP said.

          The attack will further strain the tense US-Afghan relationship, especially since Afghan civilians have already "equated the US to the devil", said Guo Xiangang, a researcher on US studies at the China Institute of International Studies.

          Afghanistan's parliament said in a statement on Monday that "the Wolesi Jirga (parliament) announces that once again Afghans have run out of patience with the arbitrary actions of foreign forces", according to Reuters.

          Afghans expressed doubt on Monday that a single US Army soldier could have shot and killed 16 civilians in houses over 2 kilometers apart and burned the bodies afterward, the AP said.

          The soldier blamed for the shootings is in custody, but villagers told Afghan officials they heard shots being fired from several directions, said the AP.

          The Afghan Defense Ministry said its initial reports indicate one soldier carried out the attacks, but they left open the possibility there could have been more, said the AP.

          The killings have reignited fury at the US' presence in Afghanistan following a wave of deadly protests over US citizens burning Qurans last month.

          The Taliban claimed responsibility for several attacks that the group said were retaliation for Quran burnings. Afghan forces also killed six US troops as violent protests wracked the country.

          Guo said US forces have already caused many civilian deaths in the last 10 years. "Hatred from Afghan civilians is a grave challenge for the US' future presence in the country," Guo said.

          "As long as US troops stay in the country, similar cases will happen again sooner or later," Guo said.

          The attack raises questions again over why US troops are still fighting in Afghanistan after 10 years of conflict and the killing of Osama bin Laden.

          US President Barack Obama and top US officials quickly condemned the attack and offered their condolences to families of the victims.

          US-led forces in Afghanistan have stepped up security, and the US embassy has also warned US citizens in Afghanistan about the possibility of reprisals, said the AP.

          According to the AP, in results from a Washington Post-ABC News poll released on Sunday, 55 percent of respondents said they think most Afghans oppose what the US is trying to do there. And 60 percent said the war in Afghanistan has been "not worth fighting".

          Republicans and Democrats in the US pointed to the stress on troops after years of fighting and reiterated calls to leave by the end of 2014 as promised, if not sooner, said the AP.

          You can contact the writer at chengguangjin@chinadaily.com.cn.

          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人av一区二区三| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 国产一区二区三区无遮挡| 真实国产乱啪福利露脸| 亚洲有无码中文网| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 成人免费av色资源日日| 久久综合老鸭窝色综合久久 | 乳欲人妻办公室奶水| 久久人与动人物a级毛片| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91| 久久精品国产99久久6| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 欧美孕妇乳喷奶水在线观看 | 国产AV永久无码青青草原| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 久久免费精品国产72精品| 精品国产大片中文字幕| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产激情一区二区三区四区| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品11p| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 黑人巨大AV在线播放无码| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ水野朝阳| 免费无码成人AV片在线 | 99热久久这里只有精品| 成人永久性免费在线视频| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 天天躁夜夜躁天干天干2020| 91亚洲免费视频| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 国产第一区二区三区精品| 久久99热只有频精品6狠狠| 精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 日本一道一区二区视频|