<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          More British papers dragged into hacking row

          Updated: 2011-07-25 08:04

          (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          LONDON - Phone-hacking allegations spread beyond the fallen News of the World to other British tabloids on Saturday, though the claims were strongly denounced by their proprietors.

          Former journalists at the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror - the main tabloid competitors to Rupert Murdoch's British stable - reportedly said the illegal hacking of voicemails was widespread at their papers too.

          The scandal has also rocked the British police and even given Prime Minister David Cameron a rough ride, but has so far largely been limited to the News of the World, which Murdoch shut on July 7 amid public outrage.

          James Hipwell, a former Daily Mirror financial journalist jailed in 2005 for buying shares before tipping them in the paper, said he was aware of hacking because he worked next to the showbusiness desk where it was rife.

          "You know what people around you are doing," the 45-year-old told The Independent newspaper.

          "They would call a celebrity with one phone and when it was answered they would then hang up. By that stage the other phone would be into their (the celebrity's) voicemail and they would key in the code."

          "There was a great hilarity about it."

          Hipwell worked at the Mirror for two years until 2000 when it was under the editorship of Piers Morgan, himself a former News of the World editor. Hipwell was sacked by the Mirror over the so-called "City Slickers" scandal.

          Morgan, who is now a presenter for US television news network CNN, has denied having any knowledge that phone hacking went on under his editorship and came out fighting on Saturday.

          He made a fresh demand for an apology from Louise Mensch, a British lawmaker on a parliamentary committee which quizzed Rupert and James Murdoch on Tuesday, who claimed during the hearing that Morgan had admitted to phone hacking.

          "Now then Louise Mensch - will you be making (a) public apology for your lies in parliament about me, or do I have to write to (committee chairman) John Whittingdale?" Morgan said on Twitter.

          "You could just have the guts to accuse me of phone hacking outside of parliamentary privilege, and see how you get on."

          Separately the BBC quoted an unidentified former Sunday Mirror journalist who worked on the paper in the past decade and claimed to have witnessed routine phone hacking in the newsroom.

          Trinity Mirror, the group which publishes both papers, said its journalists work within the law and the code of conduct of Britain's self-regulatory Press Complaints Commission.

          It said Hipwell's allegations were "totally unsubstantiated".

          On Thursday it emerged that police had requested files from a British data protection regulator which published a report showing the non-Murdoch Daily Mail, the Mirror and the Trinity Mirror-published The People were the biggest users of private investigators to seek confidential information.

          Meanwhile police are to investigate claims of phone hacking in Scotland, which has its own legal system, and whether witnesses lied during a perjury trial last year.

          Former News of the World editor Andy Coulson - who went on to become Cameron's media chief before resigning and being arrested this year - was among those who gave evidence.

          On Saturday, The Daily Telegraph newspaper said that George Osborne, Britain's finance minister, dined with Rupert Murdoch in New York in December, two weeks before Britain's media regulator was originally due to decide on whether to approve Murdoch's bid for full control of pay-TV giant BSkyB.

          Murdoch's US-based News Corp was forced to abandon a bid for full control of the lucrative pay-TV satellite broadcaster earlier this month because of the scandal.

          The Treasury refused to discuss who attended, but insisted that BSkyB was not discussed.

          The Daily Telegraph also said that Lord Brian Leveson, the judge in charge of the phone-hacking inquiry, went to two parties in the last year at the home of Matthew Freud, a public relations executive married to Murdoch's daughter Elisabeth.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 激情综合网激情五月俺也想| 国产成人女人在线观看| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 中文字幕国产在线精品| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 国产av综合色高清自拍| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 精品无码久久久久国产| 午夜福利二区无码在线| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 97se亚洲综合不卡| 国产日韩综合av在线| 国产日韩欧美黄色片免费观看 | 亚洲线精品一区二区三区| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线 | 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 日本真人添下面视频免费| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕一二三四区| 天堂中文8资源在线8| 五月丁香六月综合缴清无码| 成人国产在线永久免费| 337P日本欧洲亚洲大胆在线| 黑森林av导航| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 加勒比亚洲天堂午夜中文| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 久久精品国产亚洲AV麻| free性开放小少妇| 97久久超碰亚洲视觉盛宴| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 久久老熟妇精品免费观看| 东方四虎在线观看av| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 中文字幕人妻少妇第一页| 国产免费高清视频在线观看不卡| 久久精品不卡一区二区|