<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Political efforts intensify over Libya crisis

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2011-04-09 17:10
          Large Medium Small

          TRIPOLI/BEIJING - International efforts are gaining momentum to seek a political solution to the ongoing crisis in violence-torn Libya.

          A group of African leaders are expected to visit Libya over the weekend on behalf of the African Union (AU) to mediate an immediate ceasefire between Libya's government troops and the rebel forces, the South African foreign ministry said Friday.

          During their stay in the violence-torn country, South African President Jacob Zuma and leaders of several other African countries will meet with Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi in Tripoli and with rebel leaders in the eastern city of Benghazi, according to the ministry.

          Related readings:
          Political efforts intensify over Libya crisis West all at sea over Libya
          Political efforts intensify over Libya crisis General: US may consider sending troops into Libya
          Political efforts intensify over Libya crisis Libya takes Britain to task over key oilfield bombing
          Political efforts intensify over Libya crisis NATO denies bombing Libya's largest oil field

          "Key on the agenda of both meetings will be the immediate implementation of a ceasefire from both sides and the opening of a political dialogue between the two parties," the ministry said.

          The high-level AU envoys will first meet in Mauritania on Saturday before they travel to Libya, it said, adding that NATO, which is implementing a UN-endorsed no-fly zone over Libya, has given the mediators the green light.

          The AU panel originally planned to visit Libya last month, but had to reschedule the trip after failing to obtain permission from a multinational coalition that was militarily intervening in the Libya crisis.

          Meanwhile, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will travel to Egypt to chair a meeting on Thursday over the situation in Libya, his spokesman Martin Nesirky told reporters Friday.

          "In an effort to coordinate the international response on Libya, the secretary-general will chair a meeting of concerned international and regional organizations to be held at the League of Arab States headquarters in Cairo on Thursday, the 14th of April," he said.

          "The objective of the meeting will be to exchange views and enhance coordination among the participating organizations in addressing the current crisis in Libya," he added.

          Among the attendants will be Amr Moussa, secretary-general of the League of Arab States; Jean Ping, chairman of the Commission of the African Union (AU); Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, secretary-general of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), and Catherine Ashton, the European Union's foreign policy chief.

          In addition, B. Lynn Pascoe, UN under-secretary-general for political affairs, and Abdelilah Al-Khatib, Ban's special envoy for Libya, will travel to Qatar next week to represent the UN at the first meeting of an international contact group over the Libya crisis, Nesirky said.

          The contact group, established at an international conference on Libya held late last month in London, is aimed at providing political direction for Libya's future.

          Also on Friday, Russia repeated its call for a ceasefire and a political solution to the Libya crisis.

          "It is obvious that the Libyan problem cannot be resolved by armed forces," the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement, adding that relevant parties "need to find a basis to promote national reconciliation, in consideration of true interests and aspirations of the Libyan people."

          NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu also said Friday that there was "no purely military solution" to the Libyan crisis and that "it is important to find a political solution."

          Brushing away the allegation that a military stalemate has emerged in Libya, Lungescu said, "There is no stalemate. Just on the contrary, there is a clear drive from the international community to urgently find a political solution to this conflict."

          Besides, the Italian foreign ministry said Friday that Libyan rebel leader Mustafa Abdul Jalil is due to visit Rome next week in his first visit abroad as chairman of the Transitional National Council (TNC) of Libya.

          Clashes between Libyan government troops and rebel forces continued Friday in the coastal city of Misrata. The rebels said that they repulsed an attack by the government troops on the eastern flank of the city.

          In what apparently was the second friendly fire accident between NATO and the Libyan rebels, NATO aircraft bombed a rebel tank column and caused a number of deaths, the alliance confirmed Friday.

          Following the mistake, Libyan rebels painted the roofs of their vehicles bright pink to avoid more friendly fire casualties.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看| 亚洲精品片911| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 色视频在线观看免费视频| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 欧美福利电影A在线播放| 日韩欧美亚洲一区二区综合| 国产熟女激情一区二区三区| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 免费看无码自慰一区二区| 亚洲情色av一区二区| 好吊妞| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡 精品| 国产精品成人久久电影| 午夜国产小视频| 亚洲av综合久久成人网| 微拍福利一区二区三区| 亚洲国产亚洲综合在线尤物| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 中文字幕婷婷日韩欧美亚洲| 中文午夜乱理片无码| 亚洲AV日韩AV一区二区三曲| 亚洲国产精品一二三四五| 免费中文熟妇在线影片| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 九九九国产| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑| 日韩精品视频精品视频| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 国产精品亚洲片在线| 国产激情福利短视频在线| 337P日本欧洲亚洲大胆在线 | 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 亚洲AⅤ天堂AV天堂无码|