<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          Dozens of NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-10-01 13:58
          Large Medium Small

          SHIKARPUR, Pakistan?- Suspected militants in southern Pakistan set ablaze at least 27 tankers carrying fuel for US and NATO troops in Afghanistan on Friday, police said.

          Related readings:
          Dozens of NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan Pakistan cuts NATO supply line after border firing
          Dozens of NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan Pakistan say NATO airstrikes breach its air space
          Dozens of NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan China's helicopters deliver aid to Pakistan
          Dozens of NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan China pledges its biggest-ever aid to Pakistan

          The attack followed the Pakistani government's decision to shut a vital border crossing in apparent protest of a NATO incursion that killed three of its soldiers, and further underscored the risks posed to Western forces who rely heavily on land routes in Pakistan to supply their troops.

          The tankers likely were headed to a second crossing that has remained open, and it was not immediately clear if they had been rerouted because of the closure.

          The trucks were attacked shortly after midnight by some 10 gunmen, said Abdul Hamid Khoso, a senior police official.

          The vehicles were parked at a terminal on the edge of Shikarpur town in Sindh province when the attackers opened fire, forcing drivers and others to flee, before setting the fires. No one is believed to have been wounded or killed. The trucks were still alight several hours after the attack.

          Nisar Ahmed, a police official from Shukarpur, said that the tankers had arrived in Shikarpur from the southern port city of Karachi and were heading to Quetta, a major city in the southwest. From there, they likely would have used the Chaman border crossing.

          Chaman remains open, unlike the Torkham border crossing, which Pakistan ordered closed to NATO trucks on Thursday.

          Chaman has seen fewer attacks than Torkham, but the shutting of one point of entry to Afghanistan creates a bottleneck militants can easily exploit.

          Militants and ordinary criminals frequently attack NATO supply trucks as they travel across Pakistan to landlocked Afghanistan. US and NATO move the vast majority of their non-lethal supplies through Pakistan, but have long insisted the attacks have had relatively little impact.

          Recent alleged NATO helicopter intrusions on Pakistani soil have raised tensions, however. On Thursday, Pakistan said two NATO choppers fired on one of its border posts in the northwest's Kurram tribal region, killing three Pakistani soldiers.

          It closed the Torkham border crossing, which connects Afghanistan to Pakistan's Khyber tribal region, soon after news of the attack emerged.

          NATO said its helicopters entered Pakistani airspace and hit a target only after receiving ground fire. The alliance expressed condolences to the families of the soldiers and said both nations would investigate the incident.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日产精品久久久久久久蜜臀| 日本特黄特色aaa大片免费| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 精品国产福利一区二区| 国产激情视频在线观看首页 | 热久久美女精品天天吊色| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 中文字幕无码人妻aaa片| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ水野朝阳| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 国产精品一区二区日韩精品| 丝袜a∨在线一区二区三区不卡| 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 好男人社区影视在线WWW| 91精品人妻一区二区| 亚洲色大成成人网站久久| 四虎国产精品永久地址49| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 欧美和黑人xxxx猛交视频| 毛片在线播放网址| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲 | 无码国产精品一区二区VR老人| 亚洲欧美另类精品久久久 | 欧美人与动人物牲交免费观看| 日韩黄色大片在线播放| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 国产天天射| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| P尤物久久99国产综合精品| 国产成人精品午夜在线观看| 日本中文字幕亚洲乱码| 一本色道婷婷久久欧美| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 日韩大片高清播放器| 亚洲av高清一区二区| 日韩中文字幕av有码|