<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          DPRK-ROK military talks break down

          By Bao Daozu (China Daily)
          Updated: 2010-10-01 08:10
          Large Medium Small

          DPRK-ROK military talks break down
          Republic of Korea Colonel Moon Sang-kyun (left) and his DPRK counterpart Colonel Ri Shin-kwon pose before their talks at the Peace House on southern part of the truce village of Panmunjom in the demilitarized zone in Paju, north of Seoul on?Sept 30, 2010. Although the DPRK and the ROK had not held working-level military talks since 2008, Thursday's talks ended in failure. [Agencies]

          BEIJING - The first military talks in two years between the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the Republic of Korea (ROK) ended without progress on Thursday, as Pyongyang refused to apologize for the sinking of an ROK warship.

          The talks were previously perceived as an opportunity to ease months of tensions within the Korean Peninsula, but broke down in two hours due to rifts over the fate of the Cheonan, the ROK corvette naval ship.

          The "ROK strongly urged the DPRK to admit to apologize for and punish those responsible for the attack on the Cheonan warship", the ROK Ministry of Defense said in a statement.

          The DPRK, while denying the accusations, had hoped the talks would instead focus on humanitarian issues, according to China Central Television (CCTV).

          Inter-Korean ties have soured since Pyongyang conducted several missile and nuclear tests in recent years. The military exchange came to a pause after the last such meetings took place on Oct 2, 2008.

          Mutual distrust even deteriorated as Seoul asserted that Pyongyang was involved in torpedoing its warship, with the backing of Washington, while Pyongyang vehemently denied any role.

          Meanwhile, the DPRK vowed on Wednesday to bolster its "nuclear deterrent" in response to the threat posed by the United States.

          Addressing the UN General Assembly, DPRK Vice-Foreign Minister Pak Kil-yon said the country's nuclear deterrent can never be abandoned, but should be further strengthened "as long as the US nuclear aircraft carriers sail around the seas of our country".

          Meanwhile, Pak said as a "responsible nuclear weapon state," the DPRK is ready to support international non-proliferation efforts.

          The remarks were regarded as a new blow to international efforts to bring the country back to the disarmament table, after Pyongyang threatened last year to permanently withdraw from the Six-Party Talks. The talks consist of a multilateral approach, with engagement by China, US, Japan, Russia, the ROK and the DPRK, aiming at nuclear non-proliferation on the peninsula.

          Even though Pyongyang had within the last month expressed its conditional willingness to be back at the negotiating table, the ROK had persistently set Pyongyang's apology for the Cheonan incident as a prerequisite for a resumption of the stalled Six-Party Talks.

          In recent months, the DPRK has shown some conciliatory overtures in the form of proposing of military talks with the ROK, plans for reunions for separated families and the acceptance of humanitarian aids from its southern neighbor.

          However, Pyongyang was also prepared to play hardball.

          For one thing, it slammed the results of the international team's report on the Cheonan incident, which appointed Pyongyang as the perpetrator, and threatened to retaliate against a series of naval exercises staged off the ROK coast as a show of strength.

          The US Central Intelligence Agency chief, meanwhile, will visit Seoul this week to exchange information about the apparent start of a power transfer in DPRK, according to AFP.

          US assistant Secretary of State Kurt Campbell also said on Tuesday that he would visit Japan and the ROK next week to discuss the possible changes in the DPRK's political scenario.

          Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said on Thursday that frequent bilateral talks are being held among Six-Party Talks members to facilitate the possible resumption of the talks.

          "Despite the ups and downs within the peninsula, the fundamental nuclear policy of the DPRK will stay consistent," said Wang Fan, an expert on Korean Peninsula studies at China Foreign Affairs University. "The country will abandon its nuclear programs in the long term."

          The result of the recent meeting of Worker's Party of Korea, he added, "showed that the DPRK has experienced smooth transition. Therefore its policy will be predictable."

          And the possibilities for the resumption of the disarmament talks still remain.

          "It is a positive signal that concerned parties are willing to exchange viewpoints on a frequent basis. China is sure to provide all necessary means for the talks to reopen."

          But, he added, it is not likely that hostilities will be eradicated overnight. Rather, "only when trust, consensus and information have accumulated to a certain extent that the negotiations are to reconvene."

          He Wei, Wang Chenyan and AFP contributed to this story.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 内射老阿姨1区2区3区4区| 色综合久久久无码网中文| 精品国精品国自产在国产| 91密桃精品国产91久久| 久久99精品一久久久久久| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 亚洲AV日韩AV激情亚洲| 91网站在线看| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 一区二区三区四区五区黄色| 国产普通话对白刺激| 日韩一二三无码专区| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇AV午夜无码不卡| 中文在线8资源库| 中文字幕有码在线第十页| 亚洲欧美日韩尤物AⅤ一区| 久久caoporn国产免费| 九九热在线观看视频免费| 无遮高潮国产免费观看| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 377P欧洲日本亚洲大胆| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 99热久久这里只有精品| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 久久久这里只有精品10| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品品| 在线免费不卡视频| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 中文字幕av日韩有码| 长腿校花无力呻吟娇喘的视频| 尤物国精品午夜福利视频| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 亚洲第一尤物视频在线观看导航| 国产成人精品1024免费下载| 中文字幕一区二区网站|