<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Afghan civilian casualties hike 31%: UN

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-08-11 02:35
          Large Medium Small

          Afghan civilian casualties hike 31%: UN
          Afghan commandos run to the site of a suicide attack in Kabul August 10, 2010. [Agencies]

          UNITED NATIONS -- Civilian casualties in Afghanistan continued to climb in the first half of 2010 by over a third, compared with the same period last year due to the rising insurgent attacks, said a UN report released on Tuesday.

          The UN Mission in Afghanistan reported the number of civilians killed or wounded increased by 31 percent.

          The total number of civilian casualties in the first six months of this year, according to the human rights section of the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA), is 3,268, including 1, 271 deaths and 1,997 injuries.

          "The human cost of this conflict is unfortunately rising," said Staffan de Mistura, head of UNAMA.

          Three quarters of the casualties were caused by "antigovernment elements," the report said. This is an increase of 53 percent over the same period last year, from January 1 to June 30, in 2009.

          The number of children killed or injured rose by 55 percent, making them the hardest hit victims, the report said.

          The increased harm to Afghan civilians in the first half of 2010 comes as a result of the use of more, larger and more sophisticated explosive devices used by antigovernment elements, and an increase of the amount of assassinations of civilians without eschewing public executions of children.

          "This intensified pattern of assassinations and executions reinforced the widespread perception of Afghan civilians that they are becoming more and more the primary target in this period of conflict," de Mistura said.

          Related readings:
          Afghan civilian casualties hike 31%: UN UN: Afghan citizens killed, injured rising sharply
          Afghan civilian casualties hike 31%: UN Afghan govt: Blast hits Kabul residential area
          Afghan civilian casualties hike 31%: UN UN: Afghan citizens killed, injured rising sharply
          Afghan civilian casualties hike 31%: UN Afghan govt: Bus hits bomb, killing 25

          The report recommended the Taliban to withdraw all orders and statements calling for the killing of civilians, as well as end the use of roadside bombs and suicide attacks.

          "The devastating human impact of these events underscores that, nine years into the conflict, measures to protect Afghan civilians effectively and to minimize the impact of the conflict on basic human rights are more urgent than ever," said Georgette Gagnon, human rights director of the UN mission in Afghanistan.

          The report also called on international military forces to make their investigation and reporting on civilian casualties more transparent, as well as maintain and strengthen directives restricting aerial attacks and the use of night raids.

             Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲 欧洲 无码 在线观看 | 亚洲日本一区二区一本一道| 乱码中文字幕| 国内久久久久久久久久| 国产在热线精品视频| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 女人扒开的小泬高潮喷小| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 偷拍美女厕所尿尿嘘嘘小便| 色8久久人人97超碰香蕉987| 久久久久久av无码免费看大片| 国产毛多水多高潮高清| 亚洲精品成人网线在线播放va| 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷综合| 久久久久亚洲A√无码| 丰满少妇内射一区| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 九九热热久久这里只有精品| 无人去码一码二码三码区| 影音先锋啪啪av资源网站| 久久久久无码精品国产AV| 色偷偷亚洲女人天堂观看| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 91一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 亚洲全乱码精品一区二区| 久久精品国产中文字幕| 荡乳尤物h| 午夜福利电影| 97久久久亚洲综合久久| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 国产日韩午夜视频在线观看| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 亚洲成人动漫在线| 桃花社区在线播放| 亚洲国产成人久久综合人| 激情五月开心综合亚洲|