<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          DPRK demands its own probe into ship sinking

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-07-16 16:56
          Large Medium Small

          SEOUL, South Korea - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) military renewed calls to conduct its own investigation into the March sinking of a South Korean warship during rare talks with the US-led UN Command, the first since the deadly incident.

          An international team of investigators concluded in May that a the DPRK's submarine fired a torpedo that sank the 1,200-ton Cheonan, killing 46 South Korean sailors in what Seoul called the worst naval attack on the South since the 1950-53 Korean War.

          The US and South Korea called the sinking a violation of the armistice that ended the fighting in 1953. Pyongyang denies any responsibility for the sinking of the ship.

          Related readings:
          DPRK demands its own probe into ship sinking Clinton warns NKorea on missile launch
          DPRK demands its own probe into ship sinking UN Command, DPRK start meeting over warship sinking
          DPRK demands its own probe into ship sinking DPRK, US-led UN Command to meet over warship sinking
          DPRK demands its own probe into ship sinking China calls for early 'flipover'of ROK warship sinking case

          On Thursday, colonel-level officers from the DPRK and the UN Command met for 90 minutes at the border village of Panmunjom inside the Demilitarized Zone, the UN Command said.

          The DPRK military officers stressed that Pyongyang inspectors should be permitted to go to the site of the sinking to verify those results, the DPRK state media said in a dispatch late Thursday.

          "Field investigation by an inspection group should precede under any circumstances to ensure the successful opening of the general-level talks," the official Korean Central News Agency said from Pyongyang.

          Seoul has so far rejected the request. The UN Command, which oversees the armistice, conducted a separate investigation into whether the sinking violated the truce but the findings have not been disclosed.

          The two sides agreed to hold second colonel-level talks in Panmunjom around July 20, KCNA said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区日产 | 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 免费国产裸体美女视频全黄| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 亚洲女同精品一区二区| 亚洲精品在线视频自拍| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 四虎影院176| 一日本道伊人久久综合影| 色婷婷婷丁香亚洲综合| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 成人aⅴ综合视频国产| 久国产精品韩国三级视频| av毛片免费在线播放| 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕老熟妇 | 成人无码午夜在线观看| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021 | 韩国免费a级毛片久久| 大地资源高清免费观看| 亚洲天堂自拍| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区 | 国产妇女馒头高清泬20p多毛| 九九热在线视频| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 国内大量情侣作爱视频| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 午夜夫妻试看120国产| 国产亚洲精品日韩综合网| 欧洲国产成人久久精品综合| 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 亚洲av色在线观看国产| 玖玖在线精品免费视频| 欧美视频二区欧美影视| 亚洲高清中文字幕在线看不卡| 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久|