<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          US soldier linked to Iraq attack video charged

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-07-07 14:50
          Large Medium Small

          BAGHDAD - An American soldier suspected of leaking a military video of an attack on unarmed men in Iraq was charged with multiple counts of mishandling and leaking classified data and putting national security at risk, the US Army said in a statement Tuesday.

          Army Spc. Bradley Manning is suspected of leaking a classified video that shows a group of men walking down the street before being repeatedly shot by the Apache helicopters. The American gunners can be heard laughing and referring to the men as "dead bastards."

          Related readings:
          US soldier linked to Iraq attack video charged Taliban release video of captured US soldier
          US soldier linked to Iraq attack video charged Ex-US soldier gets life in prison for Iraqi assault
          US soldier linked to Iraq attack video charged Taliban video shows captive US soldier

          If convicted on all charges, Manning could be sentenced to a maximum 52 years in prison.

          The classified video was taken from the cockpit during a 2007 fire fight and posted last April on the website Wikileaks.org. It was an unflattering portrait of the war that raised questions about the military's rules of engagement and whether more should be done to prevent civilian casualties.

          Among those believed to have been killed in the attack were a Reuters photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, and his driver Saeed Chmagh, 40. Two children were wounded.

          Hours after the military announcement, Wikileaks sent out a tweet complaining that while Manning was charged, the "trigger-happy Apache crew remain uncharged."

          Manning is specifically charged with putting a classified video of a military operation recorded July 12, 2007, in Baghdad on his personal computer. That is the date and the location of the US helicopter shooting. He is also accused of accessing more than 150,000 classified US State Department cables.

          While the charging document doesn't mention Wikileaks, Manning is accused of giving the video and at least one cable "to a person not entitled to receive" them. That cable is titled "Reykjavik 13." Wikileaks has posted a January 13, 2010, cable about a meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland, summarizing US Embassy discussions with Icelandic officials about the country's financial troubles.

          Manning, 22, from Potomac, Maryland, was detained in Baghdad in early June and is now being held in Kuwait.

          A military version of a grand jury hearing will determine if Manning should face a trial by court-martial, the Army's statement said.

          No date has been set for the hearing that will take place in Baghdad, Army spokesman Lt. Col. Eric Bloom told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

          A criminal investigation is still open, the Army statement said, detailing charges against Manning including "transferring classified data onto his personal computer and adding unauthorized software to a classified computer system."

          Manning was also charged with "communicating, transmitting and delivering national defense information to an unauthorized source" and with "disclosing classified information concerning the national defense with reason to believe that the information could cause injury to the United States."

          An internal military investigation concluded that the troops in the helicopters acted appropriately. According to a last year's summary of the results of the inquiry, Reuters employees were likely "intermixed among the insurgents" and difficult to distinguish because of their equipment, the document states.

          Former computer hacker Adrian Lamo of Sacramento, California, said he alerted the military after Manning confided in him online that he had leaked the video in addition to 260,000 classified diplomatic cables.

          Lamo, who first provided his account to Wired.com, told The AP last month that he agonized over the decision.

          "I turned him in because, for the rest of my life, I'd wonder if something he leaked would have cost a human life," Lamo said.

          In 2004, Lamo had pleaded guilty to breaking into The New York Times' computer system and still owes $62,800 in federal restitution. He said he has received no financial benefit from turning in Manning and that the money he owes was never discussed.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品偷伦视频免费观看了| 成人午夜av在线播放| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区 | 国产精品白嫩极品在线看| 亚洲春色在线视频| 夜夜爽77777妓女免费看| 亚洲高清中文字幕在线看不卡| 欧美国产日韩久久mv| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 综合色亚洲| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品| 天天插天天干天天操| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 巨胸美乳无码人妻视频| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 亚洲春色在线视频| 久久夜色噜噜噜亚洲av| 久久婷婷成人综合色综合| 欧洲人与动牲交α欧美精品| 一区二区三区av天堂| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交极品| 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区二区三区 | 五月av综合av国产av| 日韩人妻不卡一区二区三区| 欧美成人黄在线观看| 亚洲av肉欲一区二区| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 色综合欧美亚洲国产| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 99国产欧美另类久久片| 激情四射激情五月综合网| 亚洲色一区二区三区四区| 一本久道中文无码字幕av| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 久久国产精品老人性| 国产亚欧女人天堂AV在线|