<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          China praised for netting dumpling poison suspect

          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2010-03-29 08:21
          Large Medium Small

          TOKYO - Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama on Saturday commended Chinese authorities for detaining a suspect in a dumpling poisoning case, expressing hope the development will help deepen bilateral relations.

          In a written statement, according to Kyodo News Agency, Hatoyama said he hopes "further progress will be made" in digging deeper into the case.

          Traces of methamidophos were found in the frozen dumplings, produced in China, and sickened 10 people, of three families in Chiba and Hyogo prefectures between December 2007 and January 2008. Nine were hospitalized, the report said. Methamidophos, a highly toxic organophosphate insecticide, is used in great quantities in ricefields in China.

          But Lu Yueting, a 36-year-old temporary factory worker, allegedly put it in those frozen dumplings, produced in a food factory in North China's Hebei Province, because he was unhappy with his pay and colleagues.

          Related readings:
          China praised for netting dumpling poison suspect 'Dumpling poisoning' individual contrived case of sabotage
          China praised for netting dumpling poison suspect Investigation of dumpling poisoning to continue
          China praised for netting dumpling poison suspect China hopes to 'properly resolve' dumpling incident
          China praised for netting dumpling poison suspect China expects no impact of dumpling incident on relations with Japan

          China praised for netting dumpling poison suspect Chinese police go to Japan to probe dumpling poisoning

          He has been arrested in China, Xinhua News Agency reported on Friday, quoting a statement by the Ministry of Public Security. Police have found injectors used to poison the dumplings, the statement said. The case led to a diplomatic rift between the two Asian neighbors.

          Japanese Foreign Ministry said early Saturday that Japan "respects efforts that have been made by the Chinese police and others involved" in the investigation and hopes "the arrest will shed more light" on the case.

          "Great efforts have now been made by Chinese authorities to get it this far and this is a step forward setting the whole matter," Japanese Foreign Minister Katsuya Okada said.

          Still, Japan will send senior police officials to China to obtain information about the probe into the case, Kyodo News said. Poisoning victims in Japan and local officials voiced relief over the arrest.

          "I'm very glad", Tokyo-based paper Japan Times quoted a 49-year-old woman who lives in Takasago, Hyogo Prefecture, who along with her husband and their child fell ill in January 2008 after eating some of the dumplings.

          Yoshihiko Nagashima, head of the Ito-Yokado supermarket's Kakogawa branch where the family bought the dumplings, said: "I'm relieved to hear of the arrest, as I had been closely following developments in this case for the last two years."

          Last October, Hatoyama and Premier Wen Jiabao agreed to pursue a new initiative to ensure food safety in the wake of the poisonings.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 亚洲无人区视频在线观看| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 国产福利高颜值在线观看| 欧美日韩理论| 极品白嫩少妇无套内谢| 久久人人爽人人爽人人大片av| 国产精品一国产精品亚洲| 丰满少妇在线观看网站| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 美腿丝袜无男人的天堂| 宅男噜噜噜66在线观看| 欧美性猛少妇xxxxx免费| 色婷婷日日躁夜夜躁| 欧美精品视频一区二区三区| 国产激情精品一区二区三区 | 国产欧美国日产高清| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 亚洲人成影网站~色| 亚洲国产精品综合色在线| 樱花草在线播放免费高清观看| 撕开奶罩疯狂揉吮奶头| 亚洲制服无码一区二区三区| 精品亚洲高潮喷水精品视频| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 亚洲伊人久久大香线蕉av| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 中文字幕无码日韩专区免费| 九九热在线精品视频九九| 国产精品成人观看视频国产奇米| 国产一区国产二区在线视频| 中国少妇人妻xxxxx| 精品国产久一区二区三区| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 欧美乱码卡一卡二卡四卡免费| 亚洲精品97久久中文字幕无码| 一本大道久久香蕉成人网|