<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          US not to change DPRK through force: ambassador

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-03-10 10:50
          Large Medium Small

          SEOUL - The United States is not seeking to bring down the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) government, and is ready for dialogue between the two sides within the six-party framework, US ambassador to Seoul said Wednesday.

          "The United States has no hostile intent towards the people of DPRK nor are we threatening to change the North Korean regime through force," Kathleen Stephens was quoted as telling a forum by South Korea's Yonhap News Agency.

          "Our aim is to find diplomatic solutions to working with North Korea," she added.

          Related readings:
          US not to change DPRK through force: ambassador DPRK orders army, people prepared for warfare
          US not to change DPRK through force: ambassador DPRK warns US, ROK of build-up
          US not to change DPRK through force: ambassador Another bridge to link DPRK
          US not to change DPRK through force: ambassador Japan, US agree to cooperate on DPRK strategy

          Her remarks came after the DPRK threatened to halt its denuclearization process and strengthen its nuclear deterrence in protest of the ongoing annual joint South Korea-US military drills, codenamed the Key Resolve and Foal Eagle, which begun Monday.

          The exercises, which Pyongyang denounces as preparation for invasion, is said to be aimed at rehearsing the defense of South Korea in case of emergencies and improving combined and joint operational posture between the two militaries.

          Stephens also said Washington is willing to engage in bilateral talks with Pyongyang within the framework of the stalled six-party process over the DPRK's denuclearization, noting that the DPRK has shown "positive signs" hinting at a possible return to the negotiation table despite its conventional threats.

          "The language has become more positive," she said, adding the DPRK now needs to show action.

          Expectations run high that the suspended talks will soon resume, following a recent exchange of high-level visits between Beijing and Pyongyang and a flurry of diplomatic efforts for reopening the talks.

          The six-party talks were launched in 2003 but reached an impasse after Pyongyang in April last year unilaterally quit them in protest against UN sanctions triggered by its second nuclear test.

          Officials here repeatedly said efforts to bring Pyongyang back to the disarmament talks are ongoing through various diplomatic channels among member countries, namely China, the two Koreas, the US, Japan and Russia, but cautioned against predicting when exactly the talks would reopen.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲ΑV久久久噜噜噜噜噜| 青青草视频网站免费观看| 蜜桃久久精品成人无码av| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 精品自在拍精选久久| 国产粉嫩美女一区二区三| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲一区 | 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 精品日本免费一区二区三区| 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 高清无码午夜福利视频| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 开心五月深深爱天天天操| 成人精品日韩专区在线观看| 国产精品第一二三区久久| 亚洲一区二区三区四区| 国产经典三级在线| 日本道不卡一二三区视频| 中文字幕亚洲区第一页| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 青青国产揄拍视频| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 少妇高潮太爽了在线视频| 五月综合网亚洲乱妇久久| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 91色综合综合热五月激情| 精品亚洲国产成人av| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站 | 国产乱人伦av在线a| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男 | 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜| av午夜福利一片免费看|