<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Three suicide bombs kill 32 ahead of Iraqi vote

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-03-04 01:11
          Large Medium Small

          BAGHDAD – Three suicide bombers — including one who sneaked his explosives into a hospital — killed at least 32 people Wednesday in a former insurgent stronghold northeast of Baghdad, sending a deadly signal ahead of Iraq's weekend elections.

          Deputy Interior Minister Iden Khalid said at a news conference afterward in Baghdad that security forces expect further attacks, but they will not interfere with Sunday's vote.

          The blasts struck Baqouba in quick succession, starting with a suicide car bomb that targeted a local government housing office near an Iraqi army facility, police spokesman Capt. Ghalib al-Karkhi said.

          Related readings:
          Three suicide bombs kill 32 ahead of Iraqi vote 10 people killed, 30 injured in Iraq's Diyala bombings
          Three suicide bombs kill 32 ahead of Iraqi vote Iraq to reinstate 20,000 Saddam-era army officers
          Three suicide bombs kill 32 ahead of Iraqi vote Blasts kill 43, wound over 100 in Iraq
          Three suicide bombs kill 32 ahead of Iraqi vote Iraq orders former Blackwater guards out

          Within minutes, a second suicide car bomb exploded 200 yards (meters) down the street near the provincial government headquarters near many police and army personnel.

          It was the final bomber, however, who caused the most casualties, by donning a military uniform, pretending to be wounded and riding an ambulance back to the hospital where he blew himself up, said al-Karkhi, killing many of the wounded from the first two bombs.

          Police later safely detonated a fourth car bomb about 220 yards (200 meters) from the hospital.

          Insurgents often carry out multiple bomb attacks to maximize damage as rescuers and others rush to the scene to help those affected.

          The blasts come just ahead of Sunday's crucial ballot to decide who will oversee the country as U.S. forces go home. At stake is whether Iraq can overcome the deep sectarian tensions that have divided the nation since the 2003 U.S.-led invasion.

          U.S. and Iraqi officials have warned of a possible uptick in violence ahead of the weekend as insurgents seek to disrupt elections. A message last month purported to be from the leader of the al-Qaida front in Iraq promised just that.

          No group immediately claimed responsibility for the bombings, but such attacks have been the hallmark of al-Qaida in Iraq. Police said they arrested four suspects and imposed an open-ended curfew on the city as they search for more suspects.

          Mahmoud Fadil, 50, said he was heading to the electric company office when he heard an explosion and was thrown through the air.

          "I saw others covered with blood lying on the ground and some crying because of wounds caused by shrapnel and the huge blast," he said.

          Spokesman Fakhri al-Obaidi of the Diyala provincial council said the bombings reflected a "major security failure," shattering a period of relative calm in the province that was once a byword for savage sectarian fighting.

          "These attacks aim to terrify people from going to polling stations, but I am sure that people will insist on voting," he said.

          Wednesday's bombings were the deadliest since the start of February, when a female suicide bomber blew herself up at a way station for Shiite pilgrims also in Diyala, killing 54 people. At the time, Baghdad's top security official said extremists were adopting new methods to outwit bomb-detection squads such as stashing explosives deep inside the engines and frames of vehicles.

          Iraqi authorities have vowed tight security in the capital and the rest of the country in the run-up to the election and on voting day. Generally a vehicle ban is imposed across Iraq, the airport will be shut down and hundreds of thousands of police and army troops deployed across the country.

          Baqouba, 35 miles (60 kilometers) northeast of Baghdad, is the mixed Shiite-Sunni provincial capital of Diyala. The whole area was a flashpoint in the insurgency, although it has quieted since 2007.

          Also on Wednesday, a senior official in Iraq's Independent High Electoral Commission said the results of Sunday's vote would not be announced quickly because of the time required to collect votes from abroad and investigate any complaints. He did not estimate when results would be released.

          In Babil province south of Baghdad, police arrested 33 people for distributing leaflets calling for a boycott of the election because it is "supervised by the Americans," a police official said. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

          While Sunni leaders did talk of a boycott, they appear to have discarded the idea, despite the ban of hundreds of candidates for alleged ties to Saddam Hussein's former ruling Baath Party. The ban is supervised by a Shiite-led committee, widely believed to be biased against Sunnis.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲aⅴ天堂av在线电影| 国产av剧情无码精品色午夜| 亚洲国产精品13p| 国产综合一区二区三区麻豆| 国产亚洲视频免费播放| 亚洲综合久久一本伊一区| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 亚洲AV美女在线播放啊| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 国产三级精品三级在线看| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 天堂资源在线| 天堂影院一区二区三区四区| 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁欧美老妇| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡| 九九热免费在线视频观看| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 亚洲AV乱码毛片在线播放| av在线网站手机播放| 国产va精品免费观看| 国产性色的免费视频网站| 一边摸一边叫床一边爽av| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 久久人人爽人人爽人人片DVD| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区 | 国产成人麻豆精品午夜福利在线| 人妻激情偷一区二区三区| 精品熟女日韩中文十区| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 亚洲综合无码一区二区| 高清免费毛片| 久久日韩精品一区二区五区| 欧美成年视频在线观看| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 日韩无套无码精品| 欧美综合婷婷欧美综合五月| 超碰在线公开中文字幕| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 鲁鲁夜夜天天综合视频| 无码国模国产在线观看免费|