<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          DPRK's return to Six-Party Talks still priority: US envoy

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-02-26 15:34
          Large Medium Small

          SEOUL: US special representative for the DPRK said Friday that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea ( DPRK)'s return to the stalled talks over its nuclear disarmament remains as the priority before initiating discussions on other issues, local media reported.

          Wrapping up his two-day visit to Seoul, American envoy Stephen Bosworth told reporters that the US can consider bettering diplomatic ties with the DPRK and replacing a truce with a peace treaty, which would officially end the 1950-1953 Korean War, once Pyongyang comes back to the negotiations table.

          Related readings:
          DPRK's return to Six-Party Talks still priority: US envoy Six-Party talks gain traction
          DPRK's return to Six-Party Talks still priority: US envoy China hopes for early resumption of six-party talks
          DPRK's return to Six-Party Talks still priority: US envoy Return to Six-Party Talks on table
          DPRK's return to Six-Party Talks still priority: US envoy Six-party talks may resume around Lunar New Year

          "The first and foremost among those is, of course, denuclearization, but we also recognize that it will be important to begin discussions on questions regarding a peace treaty, establishment of diplomatic relations and the issues of economic and energy assistance to North Korea (DPRK)," Bosworth was quoted as saying by Seoul's Yonhap News Agency, before leaving for Japan.

          "We are prepared to do that in a normal course of events once we have come back into the six-party process and once we have begun to make significant progress, once again, in denuclearization," he reportedly said.

          His remarks come at a time when a series of recent events raise hopes for Pyongyang's imminent return to the suspended six-party talks involving the DPRK, South Korea, China, US, Japan and Russia, which hit a snag since the DPRK boycotted the talks in protest over the?UN sanctions. "We are also prepared to initiate work on other matters of the September 2005 statement," he added, referring to disarmament obligations Pyongyang pledged in the six- party framework, according to Yonhap.

          Earlier in the day, Bosworth met with Seoul's point man on the DPRK, Unification Minister Hyun In-taek, to discuss the six-party talks and other issues related to the inter-Korean relations.

          The two agreed that Pyongyang's unconditional return to the negotiation table is important, according to the ministry.

          The envoy is scheduled to leave for home on Saturday after meeting with high-ranking officials in Tokyo.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码少妇高潮浪潮av久久| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 久久亚洲av成人无码国产| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 久章草在线毛片视频播放| 国内精品久久人妻无码网站| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 日韩视频福利| 精品午夜福利无人区乱码| 本免费Av无码专区一区| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满十八小| 老司机精品成人无码AV| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 日本一道一区二区视频| 日本无人区码卡二卡三卡| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 天堂a无码a无线孕交| 亚洲一区二区三区四区三级视频| 国产激情综合在线看| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看 | 国产精品一区二区韩国AV| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 四虎在线成人免费观看| 国产一区二区三区在线观| 成人午夜在线播放| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 操操操综合网| 全球成人中文在线| 日韩AV无码精品一二三区| 国产精品不卡片视频免费观看| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 国产美女MM131爽爽爽| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 中文日韩亚洲欧美字幕| 无码高潮爽到爆的喷水视频app| 久久综合色一综合色88欧美| 久久三级国内外久久三级|