<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global Biz

          Toyota sees $2 billion hit from recall problems

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-02-04 16:25
          Large Medium Small

          TOKYO/WASHINGTON: Toyota Motor Corp expects costs and lost sales from its largest ever safety recall to total $2 billion for the year to March, but raised its outlook after posting its strongest operating profit in six quarters.

          Toyota sees $2 billion hit from recall problems
          A Toyota car is displayed at a dealership in Tel Aviv February 3, 2010. Faced with an unprecedented recall of millions of vehicles and rivals swooping in on its customers, the public relations machine at Toyota Motor Corp -- one of the most savvy brand-creators in Asia -- is floundering. [Agencies] 
          Toyota's recall of more than 8 million vehicles due to problems with unintended acceleration has punished its share price, hurt its reputation and overshadowed what until just two weeks ago had been expected to be an upbeat story of improving earnings.

          Related readings:
          Toyota sees $2 billion hit from recall problems Washington maintient sa pression sur Toyota
          Toyota sees $2 billion hit from recall problems Brake complaints add to Toyota's growing problems
          Toyota sees $2 billion hit from recall problems Toyota probe deepens amid confusion over risk
          Toyota sees $2 billion hit from recall problems Toyota fears greater damage from latest recall

          "Toyota's recall this time is unlike any other in auto industry history," said Lee Sung-Jae, an analyst at Kiwoom Securities, in Seoul. "The scale is huge to begin with, and this deals a fatal blow to the very core value Toyota represented -- that is the quality of its cars."

          Automakers enjoyed a boost in demand in the latter part of 2009, thanks largely to government incentives designed to spur sales and improving access to credit as the global economy recovered.

          Toyota was one of the biggest beneficiaries of the US cash-for-clunkers scheme but is now under investigation there for its handling of the recall of a host of its most popular models after a series of crashes linked to acceleration issues.

          US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Wednesday he would take the unusual step of calling Toyota President Akio Toyoda to emphasize how seriously the Obama administration is taking the investigations.

          "Our ... people will hold Toyota's feet to the fire to make sure they are going to do everything they said they were going to do to make the vehicles safe," he said.

          Loss?forecast slashed

          With less than two months left in the current financial year, Toyota slashed what most analysts had considered an excessively conservative operating loss forecast to 20 billion yen ($220 million) from 350 billion yen.

          A Toyota official said the new forecasts for the current year took into account an estimated 100 billion yen in costs for the recalls and a further 70-80 billion yen in lost sales, in line with analysts estimates.

          Senior Managing Director Takahiko Ijichi said the company was unsure about the impact beyond the end of this financial year, but investors expressed their concerns.

          "There are more doubts about Toyota's ability to make sure clients are content with the quality of its cars," said Benedicte Mougeot, fund manager of HSBC GIF Japanese equity fund in Hong Kong. "The company's forecast earnings and profitability will surely decrease because of the recall. Taking into account the increased risk and reduced profitability, we will review our investment."

          Toyota's new forecast for the year to March compares with a 38 billion yen annual loss forecast in a survey of 19 brokerages by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

          Toyota posted October-December operating profit of 189 billion yen, easily beating a 99 billion yen estimated by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. It was its strongest profit in six quarters.

          Sales,?shares hit

          Investors have now turned their focus on how long and far the damage would go, with Toyota's sales in its most important US market already falling 16 percent in January -- enough to knock it to third place, below Ford Motor Co.

          Two congressional committees plan hearings this month on the Toyota recalls.

          "I am in no way certain that Toyota's explanation for the cause of incidents of sudden acceleration in its vehicles satisfies me," John Dingell, a Michigan Democrat and longtime ally of the US auto industry, said on Wednesday.

          The developments underscored the increasingly political overtones of a safety crisis that has hit Toyota sales, and rocked confidence in a brand built on its reputation for quality.

          Shares in Toyota have lost as much as 23 percent or some $30 billion in the last two weeks since and slid to a 10-month closing low on Thursday.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 国产又色又刺激高潮视频| 另类图片亚洲人妻中文无码| 国产精品国三级国产专区| 人妻无码中文字幕| 久操资源站| 国内熟女中文字幕第一页| 国产成人精品一区二区无| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频 | 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| 日韩不卡免费视频| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 国产成人亚洲精品青草天美| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 亚洲最大日韩精品一区| 日韩国产亚洲欧美成人图片| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 国产精品久久久久人妻无码| 人妻换人妻仑乱| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 欧美激情综合一区二区三区| 免费观看全黄做爰的视频| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡| 老熟妇仑乱换频一区二区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 亚洲免费自拍偷拍视频| 国产成人福利在线| 91麻豆精品国产91久| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 天天综合天天色| 亚洲男人在线天堂| 2020国产在线视精品在| 宝贝几天没c你了好爽菜老板|