<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Yemen rebels say accept govt truce offer

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-01-31 09:12
          Large Medium Small

          SANAA: The leader of Yemen's Shi'ite rebels announced on Saturday a ceasefire with government forces, and said he accepted the government's terms for a ceasefire.

          "In order to avoid...the annihilation of civilians we reiterate our acceptance of the five points" for a ceasefire, Abdul-Malik al-Houthi said in an audio recording posted on the Internet.

          Related readings:
          Yemen rebels say accept govt truce offer Yemen opposes foreign base on its soil
          Yemen rebels say accept govt truce offer Obama approved secret operations in Yemen: Post
          Yemen rebels say accept govt truce offer Clinton to travel to London for?meeting on Yemen, Afghanistan
          Yemen rebels say accept govt truce offer Yemen says it arrests 2nd chief of al-Qaida

          Yemen rebels say accept govt truce offerWar on terror intensifying in Yemen

          Government conditions include a rebel withdrawal, the removal of rebel checkpoints and clarification of the fate of kidnapped foreigners. The rebels must also return captured military and civilian equipment and refrain from intervening in local authority affairs.

          Houthi said the rebels had launched three previous initiatives to end the conflict but had been rebuffed by the government.

          The UN refugee agency said on Friday fighting in northern Yemen was spreading and that the five-year conflict had driven 250,000 people from their homes, deepening a humanitarian crisis.

          The number of displaced in the Arab world's poorest country has doubled since August when the latest round of fighting between the government and Houthi rebels erupted, it said.

          The rebels, involved in a cross-border conflict with Saudi Arabia said on Thursday that Saudi air and artillery attacks had continued despite a truce offer.

          Riyadh declared victory over the rebels on Wednesday following a ceasefire offer from the insurgents, who said they had withdrawn from Saudi territory.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 成人免费777777| 东京热一区二区三区在线| 国产精品九九九一区二区| 成在人线av无码免费看网站直播| 国产精品青草久久久久福利99| 天天干天天色综合网| 亚洲中文精品久久久久久不卡| 国产精品一码在线播放| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 日韩高清国产中文字幕| 日本边添边摸边做边爱| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区| 国产精品熟女孕妇一区二区| 青草国产超碰人人添人人碱| 欧美xxxx做受欧美| 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码| 在线看片免费人成视频久网| 在线看国产精品自拍内射| 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 日韩大片在线永久免费观看网站| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 九九热在线精品视频观看| 成人亚洲狠狠一二三四区| 色呦呦九九七七国产精品| 成人免费乱码大片a毛片| 国产精品无码AⅤ在线观看播放| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪 | 欧美日韩午夜| аv天堂最新中文在线| 国产成人精品第一区二区| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 高清国产亚洲精品自在久久| 国产精品白丝一区二区三区| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合|