<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-01-30 20:53
          Large Medium Small


          GHAZNI: NATO troops clashed with their Afghan army allies and called in air strikes, killing four Afghan soldiers and wounding six, Afghan provincial officials said on Saturday.

          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed
          Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown (2nd L) shakes hands with Foreign Secretary David Miliband (2nd R) as they and United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (L), and Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai leave the stage at the end of the opening session of the 'Afghanistan: The London Conference' in central London, January 28, 2010. [Agencies]
          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed

          Shahedullah Shahed, spokesman for the governor of Wardak province southwest of Kabul, said foreign forces and Afghan troops were both conducting operations on Friday night in the province when they started shooting at each other.

          Related readings:
          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed Afghan Taliban deny meeting with UN
          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed Taliban to decide soon about joining Afghan talks
          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed Afghan approach urged to change
          Conference conceives Afghan's future
          NATO troops clash with Afghan army, four killed Afghan approach urged to change

          "Four army soldiers were killed and six wounded when a foreign forces air strike hit their post," he said. "We don't know why it happened, but it is deeply regrettable."

          He said the strike had targeted an Afghan Army outpost in the area that had been newly established.

          The NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) confirmed that an "incident" had taken place between Western and Afghan security forces, but declined to give further details.

          "We are working with the Ministry of Defense to determine the facts of the incident," said US Army Lieutenant Nico Melendez, a spokesman for the force.

          In a separate incident in nearby Ghazni province, ISAF said on Saturday its troops had shot dead two Afghan civilians and wounded a third when they failed to heed warnings to stop the vehicle in which they were traveling.

          Such shootings have led to street demonstrations against Western troops in recent weeks.

          The United Nations says ISAF has managed to reduce the number of civilians it kills since its commander, US General Stanley McChrystal, issued new guidelines last year aimed at curbing civilian deaths.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区乱码| 亚洲第一香蕉视频啪啪爽| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 亚洲成人av在线资源网| 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 337p粉嫩大胆噜噜噜| 亚洲AV无码综合一区二区在线| 日本精品不卡一二三区| 欧美激情第一欧美在线| 骚虎三级在线免费播放| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍| 61精品人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲高清免费在线观看| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩第一页| 免费av网站| 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 成人午夜国产内射主播| 国产一区二区不卡自拍| 国产成人亚洲精品无码青APP| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 久久www视频| 亚洲国产精品国自拍av| 国产美女被遭高潮免费网站| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 农村老熟妇乱子伦视频| 久久人人爽爽人人爽人人片av| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 成人嫩草研究院久久久精品| 久久精品免费无码区| 日99久9在线 | 免费| 人妻少妇精品久久| 欧美精品亚洲日韩aⅴ| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 精品久久久久久中文字幕大豆网|