<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          Afghan reintegration plan is a 'trick': Taliban

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-01-28 01:18
          Large Medium Small

          KABUL: The Taliban on Wednesday dismissed an Afghan government plan aimed at persuading fighters to lay down their arms in return for cash as a "trick", saying the only solution to the war would be the withdrawal of foreign troops.

          Afghan President Hamid Karzai is to announce details of a plan to reintegrate thousands of lower- to mid-level Taliban fighters, which diplomats said would include job training and money, at a London conference on Afghanistan on Thursday.

          Karzai will seek funding for the scheme from Western donors at the conference. The United States has expressed support for the programme, which was hammered out in meetings in Abu Dhabi earlier this month between the Afghan government and donors.

          But in a statement posted on the eve of the conference on one of their websites, (www.alemara.co.cc/), the Taliban said the plan was a "trick" and that the Islamists would not be weakened by any scheme pushing for militants to lay down their arms.

          "They think the mujahideen of (Afghanistan) will be enticed by money or by positions of power ... such thoughts are baseless and futile and have no truth," said the statement, which was also e-mailed to media on Wednesday.

          It also reiterated the Taliban's long-standing position that the only way to end the conflict, now in its ninth year, was for foreign troops to leave the country.

          There are more than 110,000 foreign troops in Afghanistan, including some 70,000 Americans, fighting a resurgent Taliban who have managed to spread their attacks out of traditional strongholds in the south and east into previously peaceful areas.

          To try and turn the tide, Washington is sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan this year, some of whom have already begun to arrive. Other nations are sending around 7,000 more.

          Violence has reached its highest levels since the Taliban were removed from power by U.S.-backed Afghan forces in late 2001 for harbouring al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden. Last year was the deadliest of the war for Afghan civilians and foreign troops.

          In the statement, the Taliban also repeated a claim by the group's leader Mullah Mohammad Omar late last year that the Islamists posed no threat to the West and were only concerned with re-establishing an Islamic emirate within Afghanistan.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟妇激情一区二区三区| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 国产成人综合色视频精品| 亚洲av成人无码天堂| 午夜激情婷婷| 国产精品不卡一区二区久久| 免费人妻无码不卡中文18禁| 亚洲一区二区三区18禁| 国产精品熟女孕妇一区二区| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 少妇被粗大的猛烈xx动态图| 精品国产v一区二区三区 | 欧美国产中文| 婷婷久久香蕉五月综合加勒比| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 国产美女直播亚洲一区色| 在线亚洲欧美日韩精品专区| 国产精品蜜臀av在线一区| 色噜噜一区二区三区| 无遮挡高潮国产免费观看| 国产精品免费观在线| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 无码人妻一区二区三区免费N鬼沢| 在线观看91精品国产不卡| 亚洲色一色噜一噜噜噜| 天天拍夜夜添久久精品大| 91国内精品久久久久影院| 中文字幕国产精品综合| av无码东京热亚洲男人的天堂| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频| 国内揄拍国内精品对久久| 国产农村激情免费专区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp| 亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 国产品精品久久久久中文| 国语自产拍精品香蕉在线播放| 亚洲人成网77777香蕉|