<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-01-19 14:49
          Large Medium Small

          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed
          Commander, US 7th Fleet, Vice Adm. John Bird, left, delivers his speech as Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force Fleet commander, Vice Chief Adm. Masahiko Sugimoto listens during a ceremony marking 50th anniversary of signing of US-Japan Security Treaty at the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force base in Yokosuka, west of Tokyo, Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2010.?[Agencies]

          TOKYO: Japan and the US marked the 50th anniversary of the signing of their security pact Tuesday even as a dispute over plans to move a US Marine base on the southern island of Okinawa strains ties between the two major trading partners.

          Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama said in a statement that the treaty, which obligates the US to respond to attacks on Japan, "has contributed not just to the security of this country, but also to the stability and prosperity of the Asian-Pacific region."

          The treaty was signed in Washington on January 19, 1960, and came into effect on June 23 of that year after the treaty was approved by the Japanese parliament, amid a fair amount of public opposition at the time that has since largely faded.

          Related readings:
          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed Clinton to meet Japan FM, discuss base issue
          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed Hatoyama faces Catch-22 over American air base
          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed Japan minister says May is deadline for US base
          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed Japan PM weighs options in US base feud

          US, Japan mark 50 years since security pact signed Japan FM tours Okinawa over 'tough' US base plan

          Under the pact, some 47,000 US troops are stationed in Japan, more than half on the southern island of Okinawa, where local residents have complained for years about noise, pollution and crime around the bases.

          Washington and Tokyo agreed in 2006 to reorganize US troops in Japan, including moving 8,000 Marines to the US territory of Guam, as a way to lighten the burden on Okinawa. Part of that plan involves relocating US Marine airfield Futenma to the northern part of the island where it less congested.

          But Hatoyama's government?-- which came to power in September after trouncing the long-ruling and staunchly pro-US conservatives in general elections?-- has balked at moving Futenma to the designated location. Some Cabinet members say they want it moved off Japanese territory entirely, which is the sentiment of many local residents.

          The US military views Futenma as critical to its strategy for defending not only Japan but also reinforcing allied forces in the event of war on the Korean peninsula. US Defense officials have said the delays will affect the timetable of the entire realignment plan and foster mistrust.

          Administrations in both countries have been eager to play down the dispute, with Hatoyama repeatedly saying the 50-year old security pact is the "cornerstone" of Japan's diplomacy, even as he has stressed that he wants Tokyo's ties with Washington to be more equal and less subservient.

          Meeting in Hawaii last week with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Japanese Foreign Minister Katsuya Okada said Tokyo would determine the future of Futenma by May in a way that would have "minimal impact on the US-Japan alliance."

          Clinton, meanwhile, said Washington felt assured of Japan's commitment to the alliance and respected the process the new government is going through to reach a resolution.

          Chief Cabinet Secretary Hirofumi Hirano stressed Tuesday that the issue won't hurt ties with Washington, and that the government is actively tackling the issue.

          "Security will continue to be the basis of our relationship," Hirano told reporters. "It is not the case that if we don't immediately solve the Futenma issue we can't deepen relations."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲avav天堂av在线网毛片| 免费观看日本污污ww网站69| 久久波多野结衣av| 高潮videossex潮喷| 免费看a毛片| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 久久无码av一区二区三区电影网| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 久久久久久av无码免费看大片| 91午夜福利一区二区三区| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看q| 精品亚洲国产成人av| 久久精品国产久精国产果冻传媒 | 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页| 扒开双腿猛进入喷水高潮叫声| 国产精品一区自拍视频| 99人中文字幕亚洲区三| 男人av无码天堂| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 人人入人人爱| 激情综合色综合久久综合| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 欧美亚洲一区二区三区在线| 丰满老熟妇好大bbbbb| 日本三级香港三级人妇99| 99九九成人免费视频精品| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 亚洲AV毛片一区二区三区| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 亚洲日产无码av| A级孕妇高清免费毛片| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频| 国产99青青成人A在线| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 99中文字幕精品国产| 真人无码作爱免费视频|