<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Russia accuses US of slowing down nuclear talks

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-12-17 18:57
          Large Medium Small

          MOSCOW: The US delegation has slowed down nuclear disarmament talks with Russia in Geneva in the past two days, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Thursday.

          "We noticed that the US negotiators had slowed down. They said they needed additional directives," Lavrov said at a press conference in Moscow.

          He added that a successor pact to the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START-1) that expired on Dec. 5 is unlikely to be signed in Copenhagen at the end of this week.

          "This is unlikely to happen in Copenhagen, considering there is still a lot of purely technical work ahead," Lavrov said.

          Related readings:
          Russia accuses US of slowing down nuclear talks Russia's free market reform architect dies
          Russia accuses US of slowing down nuclear talks US has no plan to sign arms treaty with Russia this week
          Russia accuses US of slowing down nuclear talks NATO chief hopes for hand from Russia

          The foreign minister, however, said Moscow and Washington are approaching the goal as the negotiations are proceeding consistently.

          "If the negotiators from both sides concentrate on fulfilling the presidents' instructions, we will achieve the agreement quite soon," he said.

          Lavrov said two key principles should be adhered to in working out a new pact.

          "First, we need to ensure that nuclear weapons are reduced as much as possible. Second, verification and control measures should correspond to the new treaty rather than the old one," he said.

          New verification and control measures should be milder and less expensive, Lavrov said.

          Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and his US counterpart Barack Obama announced at their first meeting in April that the two countries would find a replacement for the START-1 by the end of this year.

          Moscow and Washington have been in intense talks since July, with negotiations going on in Geneva this week. Officials on both sides previously voiced hope that the deal could be clinched before the year's end.

          The START-1, signed in 1991 between the Soviet Union and the United States, obliged both sides to reduce their nuclear warheads to 6,000 and delivery vehicles to 1,600.

          A follow-up agreement concluded in Moscow in 2002, known as the Moscow Treaty, envisioned cuts to 1,700-2,200 warheads by December2012.

          The new treaty's outline agreed by the presidents at a July summit in Moscow included slashing nuclear arsenals to 1,500-1,675operational warheads and delivery vehicles to 500-1,000.

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 她也色tayese在线视频| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页| 与子乱对白在线播放单亲国产| 色天使色偷偷色噜噜| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 综合无码一区二区三区四区五区| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 性虎精品无码AV导航 | 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 欧洲美女熟乱av| 国产激情第一区二区三区| 久久精品无码一区二区APP| 免费看的日韩精品黄色片| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区 | 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 91性视频| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 亚洲精品中文幕一区二区| √天堂中文www官网在线| 国产一区免费在线观看| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 日韩一区二区在线观看的| 午夜片无码区在线观看视频| 国产一区二区黄色在线观看| 国产精品护士| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 女人腿张开让男人桶爽| 天天爽天天摸天天碰| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院蜜桃| 亚洲av首页在线| 国产精品一二三区蜜臀av| 成在线人视频免费视频| 亚洲综合网站久久久| 秋霞A级毛片在线看| 亚洲制服丝袜系列AV无码| 一本之道高清乱码少妇|