<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          US military withdrawal on track: Iraq PM

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-12-16 23:51
          Large Medium Small

          BAGHDAD: Massive bombings and scattered daily violence won't impede American troops from leaving Iraq by the end of 2011, the country's prime minister said Wednesday.

          Nouri al-Maliki blamed explosions in two major Iraqi cities a day earlier on al-Qaida extremists and former Baath Party loyalists. He said both groups, whom he blamed for three massive bombings since August, seek to derail Iraq's fragile political process.

          But the December 31, 2011 deadline for the U.S. military withdrawal, he said, remains "in a final form, with fixed timetables."

          "It is something we underscore many times, and with the U.S. side as well," al-Maliki said in an hourlong news conference in central Baghdad's Green Zone. "So the withdrawal will not be affected."

          Tuesday's bombings killed nine people and wounded scores in Baghdad and the northern city of Mosul. They happened exactly a week after a series of suicide bombers in Baghdad killed 127 and injured more than 500.

          Massive bombings in August and October, also in Baghdad, together killed 250. Nearly all the attacks in the capital targeted government buildings.

          Al-Maliki said the attackers were seeking to scuttle Iraq's March 7 national elections.

          Related readings:
          US military withdrawal on track: Iraq PM American commander: US on the road out of Iraq
          US military withdrawal on track: Iraq PM Obama promises to keep deadline of withdrawal from Iraq
          US military withdrawal on track: Iraq PM US speeds Iraq withdrawal; 4,000 more headed home
          US military withdrawal on track: Iraq PM Iraq, US eye troops withdrawal by end of 2011

          The prime minister, a Shiite, is running for re-election on a campaign that promises security and unity in Iraq.

          "They want to damage the political process," he said of those behind the bombings. "The elections will definitely take place on time whatever the terrorists do."

          He added that holding the vote would deal a "body blow" to insurgents seeking to thwart Iraq's political process.

          Al-Maliki also offered a reward of 100 million Iraqi dinars (US $86,670) to anyone who can help lead security forces to garages or other hideouts where extremists assemble car bombs.

          Top Iraqi security officials told parliament last week that car bombs are increasingly being manufactured in Baghdad workshops and prepared near the target sites.

          The prime minister spoke as small bursts of violence continued cropping up across Iraq.

          A bomb hidden inside a sack left in a minibus killed two passengers and wounded 6 others mid-afternoon in Baghdad's northern Kazimiyah neighborhood, according to police and hospital officials. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

          Earlier, a bomb attached to a car killed an Awakening Council member and injured two others in Madain, about 14 miles south of Baghdad.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品人人妻人人爽| 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆| 丰满人妻被中出中文字幕| 日本熟妇乱一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 国产一区二区精品久久呦| 九九九久久国产精品| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠| 永久免费精品性爱网站| a国产一区二区免费入口| 国产萌白酱喷水视频在线观看| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 免费a级黄毛片| 精品国产三级a∨在线欧美| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 欧美18videosex性欧美tube1080| 国产成人精品a视频| 国产成人精品手机在线观看| 最新国产麻豆AⅤ精品无码| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 26uuu另类亚洲欧美日本| 亚洲色在线无码国产精品| 在线播放国产精品一品道| 中文在线√天堂| 国产一区二区三区不卡观| 欧美孕妇乳喷奶水在线观看| 久久精品一区二区三区综合| 国产91丝袜在线播放动漫| 国产极品精品自在线不卡| 熟妇的奶头又大又长奶水视频| 国产精品69人妻我爱绿帽子| 在线播放亚洲人成电影| 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 色综合五月婷婷| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮麻豆| 麻豆aⅴ精品无码一区二区| 亚洲欧美中文日韩V在线观看|